Stream and buy Hold Me Closer as the VMAs may cause an increase in sales for those appearing/performing

9 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

I will never understand why y’all care so much about an award show that u say isnt relevant anymore and is a flop. But yet you want ppl to stream the song so much as if either Elton or Britney will be there or even be mentioned during the show. Go outside. 

ok now I understand why there are a lot of people that are posting the same **** yall are mad that britney is not going so you think its not great to stream it.

We don't care about the VMAs we only want people to know the song and help it chart and as the fanbase are in social media latter today is a good opportunity

And its sad to know that its why we don't do as good as before Its because half of exhale are just like you 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, One More Time said:

ok now I understand why there are a lot of people that are posting the same **** yall are mad that britney is not going so you think its not great to stream it.

We don't care about the VMAs we only want people to know the song and help it chart and as the fanbase are in social media latter today is a good opportunity

And its sad to know that its why we don't do as good as before Its because half of exhale are just like you 

What does that have to do with the Vmas?

The Vmas just don't have the impact they once did, and every year it goes down and down. Fans can't control that?

I'm sorry, guys, but I'm just too old to care about things like this anymore. I don't buy songs that I can stream, and I only stream when I feel like listening to it.

I'm 32yo and I don't know 95% of the songs that are in the Hot100 right now, so I couldn't care less. If happens, it happens. If it don't, what is going to change really? 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

I'm sorry, guys, but I'm just too old to care about things like this anymore. I don't buy songs that I can stream, and I only stream when I feel like listening to it.

I'm 32yo and I don't know 95% of the songs that are in the Hot100 right now, so I couldn't care less. If happens, it happens. If it don't, what is going to change really? 

It's not age really, most people don't care about the hot 100 anymore, there's many articles about how it does not have the relevancy it once did. It's more the changing of the rules with streaming. It made the charts kind of meaningless in 2022. Before it was really earned when someone got a #1. 

2 minutes ago, Kevney said:

What does that have to do with the Vmas?

The Vmas just don't have the impact they once did, and every year it goes down and down. Fans can't control that?

people are going to be online from other fanbases and we can show them the song that is only why

3 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

its marketing it helps a product

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block