Britney: ´´Just touching on the door, Psss I messed up at the end of the video with my edit´´

32 minutes ago, Wa3d! said:

I am not sure why is acceptable for kim which she is naked all the time and she has s** tape and mother of 4 but if Britney she a mom !!

It is acceptable - she can do what she wants. 

I know you didn’t mean any bad intent, but discourse like this adds to the issue - why are we even making a thing of it 

8 hours ago, G-unit said:

I love how people who look like total and utter actively using crackheads comment stuff like “you look strung out girl.” :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

There’s been a guy criticizing her for her ***** saying that "you’re influencing little impressionable girls!" :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

While his Twitter account is a… pxrn account :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 4
6 hours ago, Brenton said:

It is acceptable - she can do what she wants. 

I know you didn’t mean any bad intent, but discourse like this adds to the issue - why are we even making a thing of it 

Yes people just focus on the negative. Kim K received and still receive intense backlash for her pics. I mean Britney got 400k likes on her pic so why focused on a few hundreds comments?

I would just add that the only reason people are thinking it is off is because the content is raw. It’s not because of n*des pictures. Just messy hair, last day makeup, messy angles and stuff like that. Had she made a naked photo shoot like the 2829 she made nobody would give a ****. If she shares a choreo from Domination, people would find it fine. If she shares her twirling in her living room with messy hair, makeup, terrible angle, odd faces close-up to the camera they’re going to find this weird.

It’s easy to fix these critics.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block