Britney And Drew Barrymore send videos to each other to celebrate "Hold Me Closer's" success

Just now, BlackoutITZ said:

This is the cutest thing ever omg

How the **** did TMZ get these videos though if they were sent privately between Britney and Drew? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Cade must have sent them to TMZ lol it’s a PR move for sure. About DAMN TIME TMZ GOT ON THE RIGHT SIDE

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MikeHunt said:

Confirmed the music video will be Britney recreating Drew’s film Never Been Kissed! :bouncey:

Someone told me it's gonna be the next Lady Marmelade with Paris, Drew & Britney one the left and Elton, Donatella & Madonna on the right. :bouncey:

Tribute to all generations :bouncey:

8 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

drew seems like such a genuine, lovely person and I'm glad britney has her in her life. she's kinda quirky, similar in age and she can relate to what britney has been through at least in the sense of being a woman in hollywood & all the trauma that comes with that, I hope their friendship continues to grow :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Paris and Drew the sisters B should’ve had 

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

drew seems like such a genuine, lovely person and I'm glad britney has her in her life. she's kinda quirky, similar in age and she can relate to what britney has been through at least in the sense of being a woman in hollywood & all the trauma that comes with that, I hope their friendship continues to grow :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

The problem is alot of these women like to compare their struggles with Britney, and that cearly pisses Britney off

15 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Not only that, but more than pretty much anyone else in her circle, Drew can relate to what Britney's gone through on so many levels; Drew was locked up in a mental facility by her abusive family in her teens, just like Britney during the c-ship. Drew got herself emancipated from her abusive family shortly after, just like Britney's cutting ties with hers now. Drew spiraled and got heavy into substance abuse in her teens and 20's. Just like Britney allegedly did during 2007.

If anyone can understand how powerful and necessary kindness, friendship and patience are to Britney, it's Drew freakin' Barrymore.

I'd say Robert Downey Jr. is probably one of the few other people in the industry who could relate to Britney. All three of them are case studies in personal redemption.

• Love 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block