"Hold Me Closer" Stream + Comment Party! - Updated with official visualizer

After 13 years Britney sings like she wants to and Eltons Team decides to cut off her beautiful vocals like her team did it all the years before. 
No wonder she called herself a „background“ and you guys tell me I should be thankfull. For what? 

Britney must be offended. It’s like „Sorry we don’t like how you sound we will blend Eltons Voice with yours throughout the whole song“

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

The only thing that bothers me a bit, is that I can see that Britney sang beautifully, but her parts were VERY processed, she hardly sounds human, except for a couple of moments when you say THAT'S BRITNEY... But anyway, we have a new single, I'll give it as many views as I can. 

Tbh even on the demo she sounded good in the beginning and all but it was only truly distinctively Britney with the “baby” ad-lib. Then I thought at least she had some nice lines, but apparently not anymore :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I really hope she doesn’t hate the song or thinks negatively of Elton. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

The only thing that bothers me a bit, is that I can see that Britney sang beautifully, but her parts were VERY processed, she hardly sounds human, except for a couple of moments when you say THAT'S BRITNEY... But anyway, we have a new single, I'll give it as many views as I can. 

This. I feel like Elton wanted it to be more his song than hers. It's pretty obvious after hearing the demo first then this new version. It sounds too similar to Tiny Dancer when it should have been its own song.

The overreactions in here.... :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

I don't even post here, but some of ya'll are so dramatic and weird... it's literally the same song.. they took out some of the adlibs (they still kept some good ones) and just adjusted the first chorus... other than that it's the same... she does not sound like a background singer... its the same... ya'll are delusional :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Lafayette said:

After 13 years Britney sings like she wants to and Eltons Team decides to cut off her beautiful vocals like her team did it all the years before. 
No wonder she called herself a „background“ and you guys tell me I should be thankfull. For what? 

Britney must be offended. It’s like „Sorry we don’t like how you sound we will blend Eltons Voice with yours throughout the whole song“

This. I still think, she was pissed yesterday, that’s Why she refered to her doing „background vocals“ 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Lafayette said:

Whattttt? 

I seriously hope that’s not now she sees it too. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:  And my excitement for the song just went down 10000%. Hope you guys are just over dramatic. 

1 minute ago, CRCM said:

The overreactions in here.... :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

I don't even post here, but some of ya'll are so dramatic and weird... it's literally the same song.. they took out some of the adlibs (they still kept some good ones) and just adjusted the first chorus... other than that it's the same... she does not sound like a background singer... its the same... ya'll are delusional :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I would honestly categorize it as a true duet song, and she's got some ad libs in there. It sounds more polished and has a punchier sound to it. Excited to see it reach top 5

Just now, Dave92 said:

Whattttt? 

I seriously hope that’s now she sees it too. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:  And my excitement for the song just went down 10000%. Hope you guys are just over dramatic. 

well I think they're over dramatic. It's still a good song and Britney is in it the whole time 

You should be excited :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 3
Just now, Martian_M00d said:

I would honestly categorize it as a true duet song, and she's got some ad libs in there. It sounds more polished and has a punchier sound to it. Excited to see it reach top 5

Exactly, Elton and Britney are pretty much equals in this one, fans are just doing the most.

And to think some on here are coming up with fantasies in their heads that Elton was the one that decided to cut her parts out and no Britney is mad about it...  when in all likelihood it was Britney who wanted to adjust it.. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Exhale is literally turning into BANON.....  

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block