"Hold Me Closer" Stream + Comment Party! - Updated with official visualizer

I still haven’t heard any of the song and am waiting 11 more hours...

but what does it SOUND like?  Like what of Britney’s songs does it sound like?  Confused Eminem GIF

I like seeing what people think before I hear it.

oh and from the comments I’ve been seeing, I’m irritated she doesn’t seem to have a solo part. : /

• Like 1

I think it’s lovely. Didn’t we hear the rumor that brit wanted to make last minute changes? Either the leaked version we heard was never final, or brit didn’t want to have lead vocals for whatever reason. Either way she sounds great and she has released her first music as a free woman in how many years?!! Stop complaining people. God. 

:smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
Just now, IRunAway said:

I still haven’t heard any of the song and am waiting 11 more hours...

but what does it SOUND like?  Like what of Britney’s songs does it sound like?  Confused Eminem GIF

I like seeing what people think before I hear it.

oh and from the comments I’ve been seeing, I’m irritated she doesn’t seem to have a solo part. : /

Well I don't really think Britney had song like this before tbh. It's very clubby and uptempo. Good strong bass line.

She doesn't have a solo part but she's singing with elton thru entire song, their voices blend pretty nicely 

• Love 3
Just now, jms910 said:

I think it’s lovely. Didn’t we hear the rumor that brit wanted to make last minute changes? Either the leaked version we heard was never final, or brit didn’t want to have lead vocals for whatever reason. Either way she sounds great and she has released her first music as a free woman in how many years?!! Stop complaining people. God. 

:smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

I think the problem now is we feel like SHE may not be quite happy and we are trying to figure out why.  But also the leak never should have happened so that’s why I never listened.  I hope I am going to love this 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, IRunAway said:

I think the problem now is we feel like SHE may not be quite happy and we are trying to figure out why.  But also the leak never should have happened so that’s why I never listened.  I hope I am going to love this 

I get that, but we don’t have legitimate reason to feel that way. Just people over analyzing her captions as usual. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, RedCarpet said:

Well I don't really think Britney had song like this before tbh. It's very clubby and uptempo. Good strong bass line.

She doesn't have a solo part but she's singing with elton thru entire song, their voices blend pretty nicely 

Interesting.  That does kind of disappoint me though.  But I’m looking forward to hearing it and hopefully loving it.

2 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

Yep and she still has a couple ad libs too!  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block