"Hold Me Closer" Stream + Comment Party! - Updated with official visualizer

I've not heard the single version yet, but i heard the clip Elton put on his Instagram and that sounded fine to me. 

If anything Eltons voice needed to be pumped up a bit, the leaked version sounded like he was singing a football pitch length away and if that meant reducing Britney's vocals to balance it out then so be it.

I'm happy for anything at this point.

Excited for it to go storming up the charts in the next 24 hours.

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Irina Guyona said:

Why did DUA have solo verses on „Cold Heart“ ? But Britney has to „share“ everything with Elton? 

Two Queens fighting for the spotlight lol

in gay so y’all chill out at my comment

a cetain website has the demo labeled as the (Hmmm Baaabah mix)

I like the finished version but I liked the demo because they get solo parts 

Just listened on a Japanese vpn. I will forever have made a mistake by listening to the leak - didn't realise it wasnt the final cut🤦🏼‍♂️ days before release. My mind wants to hear Britneys voice where it is no longer 😭 HOWEVER still a hit and you can absolutely tell this is Britney. It just sucks that they dialed her back. "Oh baybayuh" in classic Brit at the beginning is gone. "A spirit born of earth and water [and baybayuh]" in classic brit is gone too. If anything I wish they would've gotten rid of the weird warble effect they did to her voice at the end of "count the headlights on the highwayyyYyYyY". I'm not mad at it, just regret listening to a version with more of the Queen on it than the final. F'd up yall 😂

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block