"Hold Me Closer" Stream + Comment Party! - Updated with official visualizer

16 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Ok I thought he was sending the demo version but I suspect that was the actual version & I must say it sounds amazing! I think she has enough time in the song & I here alot of adlibs. Let’s not forget this is not her song she’s featured 

Only its not a feature for her to be treated as the minor act. Or at least its not presented/ advertised that way. Its Britney ( , ) / and Elton. Meaning its both their song.

6 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Only its not a feature for her to be treated as the minor act. Or at least its not presented/ advertised that way. Its Britney ( , ) / and Elton. Meaning its both their song.

I disagree she has more adlibs than him & they’re are both singing at the same volume no one over the other & she closes out the song alone. I get that she had more parts in the demo, but even when I reading the comments when it came out a lot of y’all was saying that it seem like it was Britney song & Elton was rarely in it. I think now it is balance. 
I do wish the baby part was still there, but other than that I think they blend well 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I disagree she has more adlibs than him & they’re are both singing at the same volume no one over the other & she closes out the song alone. I get that she had more parts in the demo, but even when I reading the comments when it came out a lot of y’all was saying that it seem like it was Britney song & Elton was rarely in it. I think now it is balance. 
I do wish the baby part was still there, but other than that I think they blend well 

I'm happy you finally got to listen! I know you were holding off. I hope you loved it.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, britbritluv said:

I'm happy you finally got to listen! I know you were holding off. I hope you loved it.

I was I thought he sent me the demo version & since I knew it wasn’t  the official version I was like what the hell, but it was the official version & my heart just smile the whole time listening. I think that’s because I really didn’t know what to expect so I think the gp will appreciate it because it’s really good! 

• Love 2
Just now, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I was I thought he sent me the demo version & since I knew it was the official version I was like what the hell, but it was the official version & my heart just smile the whole time listening. I think that’s because I really didn’t know what to expect so I think the gp will appreciate it because it’s really good! 

Demo or official version, regardless, it's magical hearing her voice again after so long.  I'm not sure why people are salty over different mixes when we now have both and can expect a lot more through fan mixes and official remixes. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

What do you mean u disagree :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:with what? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: you said its a feature to exclude the narrative of Britney having more time, and I clarified that it is in fact not a feature and is in fact both their songs. And now ur saying is balanced :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around: 

what is it with everyones opinions shifting only to win a comment over in here :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

8 minutes ago, Markoct said:

What do you mean u disagree :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:with what? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: you said its a feature to exclude the narrative of Britney having more time, and I clarified that it is in fact not a feature and is in fact both their songs. And now ur saying is balanced :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around: 

what is it with everyones opinions shifting only to win a comment over in here :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Definitely was not shifting my comment I thought it was a feature, but feature or not I still think it’s a balance effort don’t be weird :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Im too old to be trying when a comment :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block