"Hold Me Closer" Stream + Comment Party! - Updated with official visualizer

3 minutes ago, Body ache said:

You can't go from how amazing the demo was to this. Sorry it's just not the same.

Then go listen to the demo. You now have 2 versions of a Britney song that we didn't know we'd even get after the c-ship. Be happy :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: The general public could not give a **** if the final version is missing an adlib or has some extra Elton backing vocals.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Just listened to the official version. Is it me or the final version has less Britney in it compared to the surfaced one? :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow: 

Some of her "Oh Baby" were removed. Also, her solo lines in the second verse are now mixed with elton's vocals,  while his lines stay solo. I didn't like that. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Anyway, I will stream the official one for the BB100 points,but will definitely  go back to the original surfaced one in a few days. :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

13 minutes ago, SJK said:

Same! I waited to listen. The excitement I had all week patiently waiting for it to drop. I’m already obsessed with it! 

Same here! Today was a very slow day, slower then usual because of the excitement I had. It was absolutely killing me to not give in and listen to leaked versions (although I did listen to what Elton posted on social media) but then I remember (it's her first song in 6 years) that feeling of hearing a new Britney song for the first time. That feeling is everything. It's magical, honestly the best feeling in the world.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.