‘HMC’ Now Being Played At Parties & Clubs

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I still feel the chorus should be repeated twice, and I'm not the only one, you can see people trying to sing again "hold me closer tiny dancer" but instead it just  goes "hold me closer, hold me closer"

Yes. I'd love that too. 

But it's not Tiny Dancer. It's Hold Me Closer. And I think they did it like that.  Just because to make sure there's a difference between them. And there's less confusion. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I still feel the chorus should be repeated twice, and I'm not the only one, you can see people trying to sing again "hold me closer tiny dancer" but instead it just  goes "hold me closer, hold me closer"

Honestly I think this makes people want to listen to the song again so that's good, they don't get tired of it, they want more :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, breathe0022 said:

why do i feel like that ***** thats always last at the party :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

i havent even heard the song in full just the snippet Elton John posted :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

meanwhile these hoes play the full thing in clubs wat :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

You missed the party on Exhale then when the full song was being shared Meryl Streep Sunglasses GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Love 3

I thought it was sweet how enthusiastic the crowd was. It's nice to see folks show Britney her flowers. The leak/delay is not the fault of the fans. We've been held accountable for enough foolishness thanks to...whomever might actually be responsible. In short, we have an opportunity to enjoy the fruits of our labor after supporting Britney all these decades...disagree if you wish.

:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

it sounds so good in clubs

I was about to post the exact same thing! This sound legit like heaven in club, it's another dimension! This song is pure magic and was made for clubs! They better play it all around the world next friday!!! I'm sure Paris will play it as well, maybe in front of a huge crowd in Vegas or OMG... In Ibiza!!! And she will say "I have a surprise silving guest guys... Please make alot of noise for the one and only princess of pop, Britney *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Britney coming next to Paris and waving the people... "Are you guys having fun?":mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: Ok I went too far... 3 days left:madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block