Elton John Officially confirms ‘Hold Me Closer’ out Friday 26th August - OFFICIAL SINGLE COVER RELEASED!

32 minutes ago, alleyesonme393 said:

I swear Britney has some of the most ungrateful fans in existence. After enduring 14 years of modern day slavery and abuse from literally everyone in her life she didn’t have to do one ******* thing ever again after being freed. We could have gotten absolutely nothing ever again. So she decides to be brave, dips her toes in the water again to give her fans a new duet as a free woman with the iconic Elton John and some of you are complaining about the ******* single cover? I can’t. 

Literally every comment has praised the cover:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

1 minute ago, K3yN said:

:enigma_alien_blue: Is it me or it sounds a little bit different? Like in higher quality or somthing

It's actually worse quality (as in the file compression), but the production indeed does sound better.

It seems alot tighter and doesn't have this weird pumping effect the leaked one has.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Markoct said:

Dont you dare real fan me chile :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:  I needed this song like an addict needs their substance to survive :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: unless your gonna pay for all the rehab and therapists, u bet ur a*s i had to listen :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: and i will stream it beyond ur imagination to make up for it :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Not once did I mention issues with people listening to the leak. It’s been 6 years. We’re all thirsty. It’s the constant negativity 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block