Britney Spears - Sucker For Pain (Snippet)

1 hour ago, Kevney said:

am i the only one who hears myah marie on a lot of it? it has some britney too but not a lot. 

Honestly, that was my first reaction too.
But, the more I’ve listened, the more the Myah elements have faded away. I feel like a lot of unreleased songs these last few years have revealed a diversity in her voice that wasn’t as obvious before. 

13 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

So everyone is losing it for no reason? 

Is that really Britney’s voice on the demo? I’ve been fooled before despite being a fan from go. 

13 hours ago, danielhaus29 said:

Yep, this is this demo:

wait that is definitely Britney in the OP and she definitely recorded that song, didn’t release it and then I suppose the producer gave it to Wayne, Khalifa, and Imagine Dragons for that movie soundtrack. I guess Britney’s song could have been recorded for the soundtrack also. Sounds very Glory-ish to me. :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, pancake said:

too bad,,,,britney was so much better and it related to her life

Yes ! Exactly, but her flop ex-team would never allow her to release this kind of music in terms of lyrics cause it reflected her life during the conservatorship and people would think she's hinting somethings and sending messages...... etc and this wouldn't  help team con plans.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block