Britney Spears - Sucker For Pain (Snippet)

1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Guys, I highly doubt there is a full version — if it even exists. This was for a movie soundtrack and Britney was meant to sing the hook/chorus (the verses were all raps if you listen to the official version) so this is likely all we’re going to get. The only other part is the outro (“more pain” section) but the main emphasis is on the hook. For whatever reason, it just didn’t work (:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:)which is such a shame because this had HUGE HUGE potential for her in 2016. It’s dark, edgy, catchy, and everything I would want in a Britney hook. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad::crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad::katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing::wontcry_tears_crying_sad::wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing::otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: AND NO I AM NOT OKAY @Future Nostalgia:howdareyou_meme_cat:

There's is a demo of Demi singing the whole track. It might have been a track that was going around and that it was later used for the movie.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

When larry said "glory sounds similar to the weeknd vibes" maybe he had a point..

Im assuming he wasnt talking about 'hard to forget ya' or 'better' LOL

we need this britney. The beat the drops..the attitude.. PLEASE GIVE US THE FULL IF IT EXISTS

I think the sound was going there then it switched to the more Selena Gomez vibe towards the end. Wish it was darker sounding tbh

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

When larry said "glory sounds similar to the weeknd vibes" maybe he had a point..

Im assuming he wasnt talking about 'hard to forget ya' or 'better' LOL

we need this britney. The beat the drops..the attitude.. PLEASE GIVE US THE FULL IF IT EXISTS

Well Larry also said that Britney Jean was Britney's Ray of Light so :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block