Spotify confirms "Hold Me Closer" was supposed to be released today

56 minutes ago, leviathan said:

right? like i had a boyfriend like that once - they are trouble but omg that body next to me everyday in the morning and like spreading his cheeks for me on demand, i miss that sometimes. ultra hot boyfriends are a bit crazy tho' its better to date normal ones and you be the hot one (and crazy one)

I'm ugly AF, so I can't imagine the crazy outweighing the hotness. Especially if he ****s me down on demand.

• Haha 1

As much as I can't stand Beyonce (correct me if I'm wrong with this), but her releases seem so organized and put together that it looks like everyone is on the same page. Why with Brit/her team and now Elton and his team it's so messy on this?

I really thought this release would be better organized, since we heard it was his label handling it. I wonder if RCA was the f.uck up on this.

16 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

As much as I can't stand Beyonce (correct me if I'm wrong with this), but her releases seem so organized and put together that it looks like everyone is on the same page. Why with Brit/her team and now Elton and his team it's so messy on this?

I really thought this release would be better organized, since we heard it was his label handling it. I wonder if RCA was the f.uck up on this.

Her fans didn’t share the leak they decided to wait for the actual release, you know so it can be a better impact & also respect the artist they admire :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

You guys are spoil, selfish, and ignorant. The audacity to be mad with Britney, when y’all listen to a song that was not intended to be listen to yet. & now that y’all have listen to it, spread it all over social media, y’all want her/them to release it & call her/them sloppy & unorganized :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

who knows what the plan was, if was intended for next week VMA weekend they might had something cool up their sleeves, but once again Britney selfish fan base ruin it 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Her fans didn’t share the leak they decided to wait for the actual release, you know so it can be a better impact & also respect the artist they admire :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

You guys are spoil, selfish, ignorant. The audacity to be mad with Britney, when y’all listen to a song that was not intended to be listen to yet. & now that y’all have listen to it, spread all over social media, y’all want to release & call her sloppy & call her unorganized :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

who knows what the plan was, if was intended for next week VMA weekend they might had something cool up their sleeves, but once again Britney selfish fan base ruin it 

I gave constructive criticism. You responded as if I just disrespected your mama.

1 hour ago, samwoods321 said:

This whole thing is stupid. Just stop with p.r ****. OK brits free but the stunts just keep coming, paper shortage, fake pregnancy, now this. So done, I know it will be lame. There will be a lazy video and barley any promo. I can tell u all that for a FACT. handing in my card, so so done 

Ok then bye :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

8 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

She is mother & I truly feel as tho this fan base did

I can only speak for myself and I don't mean to disrespect Britney. Leaks are bad for a song/album's rollout, but my comments were about the song that I want to see do well. Yes, some don't care about charts, streams, sales, but I want Brit to succeed in all measures. It's like an additional validation that not only did she put out a song her fans love, but that it was a success on the charts. No one wants to see her flop, not even she does, I would think. So my comments come from a place of wanting her to do well.

2 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

I can only speak for myself and I don't mean to disrespect Britney. Leaks are bad for a song/album's rollout, but my comments were about the song that I want to see do well. Yes, some don't care about charts, streams, sales, but I want Brit to succeed in all measures. It's like an additional validation that not only did she put out a song her fans love, but that it was a success on the charts. No one wants to see her flop, not even she does, I would think. So my comments come from a place of wanting her to do well.

If it flops it is because of her fans period.

it’s been share everywhere by her fans make thst make sense ? 

2 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

If it flops it is because of her fans period.

it’s been share everywhere by her fans make thst make sense ? 

I don't think it will flop. I think it will do okay. I just read in another thread it's not the final version, so it will still get streams from fans and the gp to see how the song was to officially sound like the completed product. A week of lost streams, yes, but in some way I hope the song is different enough that it will still catch the gp's interest, because of it being a different version.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

I don't think it will flop. I think it will do okay. I just read in another thread it's not the final version, so it will still get streams from fans and the gp to see how the song was to officially sound like the completed product. A week of lost streams, yes, but in some way I hope the song is different enough that it will still catch the gp's interest, because of it being a different version.

I mean they say that it's not the final version for every song that leaks.  In the end the version that leaks is almost always identical 

2 hours ago, samwoods321 said:

This whole thing is stupid. Just stop with p.r ****. OK brits free but the stunts just keep coming, paper shortage, fake pregnancy, now this. So done, I know it will be lame. There will be a lazy video and barley any promo. I can tell u all that for a FACT. handing in my card, so so done 

Bye! This is just a track Britney wanted to do . This doesn’t mean a comeback to music or that she plans to leave her quiet life .

Hand in your card we won’t miss ya . Britney is allowed to do what she wants. If she doesn’t want PR if she does t want a music video that is her right ! The rights we fought years for her to have …. How dare you .

also how disgusting of you to call her pregnancy fake ….. so yes please hand in your card , delet your account and “be so done “

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block