Spotify confirms "Hold Me Closer" was supposed to be released today

There’s a cute video of Britney on YouTube tiny dancer inspired 

she’s litterally shrunken dancing in one of her vids from gram like people really are creative and have no job lol to make edits of videos 

theres another video of Britney dancing to Megan thee stallion plan b and it’s everything it’s a short called Britney Spears - Plan B Edit 

you’re welcome Dragon Ball Super Thumbs Up GIF by Funimation

34 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

This whole thing is stupid. Just stop with p.r ****. OK brits free but the stunts just keep coming, paper shortage, fake pregnancy, now this. So done, I know it will be lame. There will be a lazy video and barley any promo. I can tell u all that for a FACT. handing in my card, so so done 

Very uneducated post. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

How to mess up the most anticipated comeback in music: a guide by Britney's and Elton's team.

The thing is, WE messed up, not Britney or her team, we could have ignored the leakage, but we chose not to, like crackheads needing their next fix.

We are all guilty of this.

However, the damage is done and they should rush release this now.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, leviathan said:

lol guys relax, this is elton's song. not britney's and even if it was britney's she's done with the industry. she gladly recorded this but maybe there is no promo plan. just deal with it and enjoy the leak. enjoy hearing her voice after so long and whatever happens, happens.

stop caring about charts, and about the GP's approval and just enjoy.

I think this is what Britney wants to do, as well as us. Just enjoy the music.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, leviathan said:

what if britney leaked the song herself because her dad was able to stop the release on copyright claims because he still thinks he is in fact britney spears? what if these are actually jamie's vocals on the song?

ive actually wondered if Britney doesnt leak it herself.  She doesnt play by the rules and no other artist has routinely gone through this throughout their careers

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

This whole thing is stupid. Just stop with p.r ****. OK brits free but the stunts just keep coming, paper shortage, fake pregnancy, now this. So done, I know it will be lame. There will be a lazy video and barley any promo. I can tell u all that for a FACT. handing in my card, so so done 

52 minutes ago, leviathan said:

hahaha wrong thread. the meltdown thread is somewhere else.

:hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, davidspears said:

The thing is, WE messed up, not Britney or her team, we could have ignored the leakage, but we chose not to, like crackheads needing their next fix.

We are all guilty of this.

However, the damage is done and they should rush release this now.

Nah they still messed up with the lack of an announcement and that horrible single cover

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, leviathan said:

"pieces of me" vibes.

59 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

We would be lucky if there is even a lazy video, most likely a cartoon . If we are lucky it will be a home video of her dancing in her living room. 

I don't understand why she would do this. How about a Justin Bieber featuring Britney or someone newer....Jack Harlow? I think her loaning her vocals for a chorus like Rihanna did would be a good move for her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block