Britney watches another fans story listening to leak

5 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Based on what? some fans always think they know her sooo well.:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Based on being an actual fan for 20 years and listening to every interview she’s done and reading her IG. She said in more recent years she’s not a perfectionist like she was when she was in her teens/early 20s. So I highly doubt she cares if we’re listening to the song 95% finished. And if you think she cares about sales you’re BRAND new. Even before the conservatorship she was done promoting. She’s said in interviews she doesn’t care about the charts.

2 minutes ago, Blackout2007 said:

Based on being an actual fan for 20 years and listening to every interview she’s done and reading her IG. She said in more recent years she’s not a perfectionist like she was when she was in her teens/early 20s. So I highly doubt she cares if we’re listening to the song 95% finished. And if you think she cares about sales you’re BRAND new. Even before the conservatorship she was done promoting. She’s said in interviews she doesn’t care about the charts.

True, I don't think she cares about charts at all. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Blackout2007 said:

well, it might not even be Britney, but fans are reporting receiving complaints from Universal, so whoever’s watching them is NOT happy.

:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

16 minutes ago, Blackout2007 said:

If you knew anything about Britney you’d know she wouldn’t be mad bc she’s not a perfectionist and she doesn’t care about sales. I swear y’all are the real fake fans. Her seeing her fans love the song is the only thing she cares about.

She literally said few years ago she IS a perfectionist :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

17 minutes ago, Blackout2007 said:

If you knew anything about Britney you’d know she wouldn’t be mad bc she’s not a perfectionist and she doesn’t care about sales. I swear y’all are the real fake fans. Her seeing her fans love the song is the only thing she cares about.

I sort of agree but also, she's said before she likes numbers. 

Ithink she will want this to do well for so many reasons...which it will!! :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

She literally said few years ago she IS a perfectionist :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

About her body and appearance :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

3 minutes ago, Cardiff1992 said:

I sort of agree but also, she's said before she likes numbers. 

Ithink she will want this to do well for so many reasons...which it will!! :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

True she probably grew indifferent over the years with all the control she was under and I do agree she wants this song to do well. But she’s not a Taylor Swift type who’s going to personally check peoples stories and report them. I’m sure she’s just curious to see if fans like it

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block