"Pleasure You" deserved Better! ๐Ÿ’…

"Pleasure You" is a masterpiece which reminds me of Toni Braxton kinda sound. It's always on my playlist.

Her vocals are pure eargasm, her raw low tone is everything.

I can't with Don Phlop and his voice, he ruined it for me, there was zero harmonies between him and Britney, that proves he was given the song to lay his vocals without any arrangement or production, unlike "I Will Still Love You" which I adore btw.

I guess I know what happened: Britney recorded the whole thing years ago.... X Factor came, her team needed something to spice up things on X the show and draw more viewers...... They brought him, made him break down, created some drama.... that's it ! They used him. And as a payoff, they featured him on Pleasure You that got leaked around that time to promote him

Hopefully the solo version will leak one day

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Damon said:

Where do you pull these random inaccuracies from?ย :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

Don Philip's feature on Pleasure You is exactly the same scenario as Heidi Montag's feature on Dramatic. They didn't record it together at all. They just plonked their own vocals on top of the demos.ย 

Her voice is perfect, but the collab and production are garbage!!!

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

ย 

Can we all please first acknowledge that this was a FANMADE โ€œcollabโ€ ala Heidiโ€™s โ€œDramaticโ€ she โ€œleakedโ€ to radio stations with her vocals over an unreleased Britney song, mixed into a โ€œduetโ€ before Britneyโ€™s team caught wind of the thing and threatened legal action. The same thing happened, only this time they did actually make a song together in the past. Now Philip is just obsessed with Britney and literally attaching himself to her (or at least her music) for fame. Scary tbh

• Haha 1
On 8/13/2022 at 8:18 PM, BritneyGXKB said:

This Philip guy is nasty and said something about shaving his head after his failed audition, a clear dig at Britney. Heโ€™s still OBSESSED with her 10 years later. Crazy (No Stop! Remix).

ย 

mgid:arc:imageassetref:mtv.com:8ff5986d-

Don Philip, a former Britney Spears backup singer, leaked a demo of an unheard Spears...

ย 

Oooh yeah I think you got your facts straight there.

I remember all this.ย 

• Like 1

This thread is a mess lmao. Pleasure You is an In The Zone outtake, it was found registered on a copyright database (can't remember which one at the moment) and the DOC was listed as 2003.

Anyways, forever waiting for the original solo version to leakย :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:ย It was a decade this July since Don Phlop leaked the butchered remix. The solo versions of Dramatic and Sippin' On leaked only a few years after the remixed ones did, I'm scared we're never gonna get Pleasure Youย :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block