"Pleasure You" deserved Better! πŸ’…

Just now, Markoct said:

Whattt:omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:Β I had never heard this song!!!!Β  Is this the flop guy from x factor that said did a song with Britney????Β :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: Also what photoshoot is this, she looks amazingΒ :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

They recorded this song during Circus era.Β 

This is their second collaboration together. The first one was on her debut record.Β 

• Haha 4
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Damon said:

Where do you pull these random inaccuracies from?Β :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

Don Philip's feature on Pleasure You is exactly the same scenario as Heidi Montag's feature on Dramatic. They didn't record it together at all. They just plonked their own vocals on top of the demos.Β 

Are you actually denying their Collab on her first album too? Smh πŸ™„

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block