J.Lo To Britney: "Stay Strong"

4 hours ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Jen was actually supposed to be in the kiss with madonna.  There was even a "special" dinner that they all 3 met up to.  I don't remember what happened, but jlo backed out out and christina took hold.(I love both,  but I honestly believe it would have bigger with their original plans) 

2 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Aww, Love JLo for this!

I kinda wish the Madonna VMA's had stuck to the original plan.

Too bad JLo was so scared of being labeled a Iesbo and backed out.

Speaking of, when you protest too much and were dating that closet case dancer for the longest time, it does seem sus.

Well ... :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:the original plan didn't include britney either, it was Jlo and Pink. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

vma-jlo.jpg_759710130.jpg

As shocking as it sounds, Britney Spears was not the first choice for that infamous kiss with Madonna. Jennifer Lopez was the chosen one but declined the chance

3 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

Well ... :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:the original plan didn't include britney either, it was Jlo and Pink. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

As shocking as it sounds, Britney Spears was not the first choice for that infamous kiss with Madonna. Jennifer Lopez was the chosen one but declined the chance

Exactly and I think having X Tina with B was better cause B outshines  them all in this performance 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

That rumor is fake.  It always included britney in the plans,  it was going to be with jlo. Madonna wanted the 2 biggest female stars at the time. Jlo backed out at the last minute then christina was chosen.

1 hour ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

That rumor is fake.  It always included britney in the plans,  it was going to be with jlo. Madonna wanted the 2 biggest female stars at the time. Jlo backed out at the last minute then christina was chosen.

Yes it was true, Pink confirmed it, and MTV on their official website too, :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

mgid:arc:imageassetref:mtv.com:67188b12-

Why some people here always want to put down Xtina, Jlo and Brirtney I don't see it as attractive as Xtina and Britney, both were the biggest pop stars at the time, both are contemporary, they just fit perfectly with Madonna. 

When you watch raccion videos to the vma's 03, Britney and Madonna's kiss causes more commotion we all know that, :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

but the 'cause was the fantasy of the two blonde girls, Brit's tongue and for all the mess with JT, but when it comes to vocals, people always get blown away when Xtina comes in, they just notice the difference between playback and Live vocals.:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

18 minutes ago, very_urban said:

Lol? You think it caused a bigger stir because they were blondes? :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

totally,!!!:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: and for the other reasons I put:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

small detail but to keep in mind, Xtina was a brunette that day, and we all know how men fantasize about two blonde girls kissing. 

I loved them both back then, but for me, they were both on the same level, neither was bigger than the other, britney was more successful, but Xtina was more respected as a singer, and still is.:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

4 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

totally,!!!:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: and for the other reasons I put:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

small detail but to keep in mind, Xtina was a brunette that day, and we all know how men fantasize about two blonde girls kissing. 

I loved them both back then, but for me, they were both on the same level, neither was bigger than the other, britney was more successful, but Xtina was more respected as a singer, and still is.:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block