J.Lo To Britney: "Stay Strong"

4 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Britney's always shown Jen so much love. I remember when she shouted out one Jen's movies (was it "Boy Next Door" with that total hunk?).

I'm surprised their only collaboration has been that 9-11/AIDS charity song from 2001.

Jen was actually supposed to be in the kiss with madonna.  There was even a "special" dinner that they all 3 met up to.  I don't remember what happened, but jlo backed out out and christina took hold.(I love both,  but I honestly believe it would have bigger with their original plans) 

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Look it up, i'm not entertaining conspiracy theories.

How is it a conspiracy that Jlo is or once was managed by Tristar sports and entertainment. Look I’m not trying to argue but it’s not a conspiracy don’t label it as that, that word conspiracy is a fighting word in the fandom obviously at this point. All love slayer :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

How is it a conspiracy that Jlo is or once was managed by Tristar sports and entertainment. Look I’m not trying to argue but it’s not a conspiracy don’t label it as that, that word conspiracy is a fighting word in the fandom obviously at this point. All love slayer :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I thought you were implying Britney shouldn't post about j-lo because of Lou or vice versa. Thanks for clearing up.

It appears when everything started coming out J-lo fired Lou and unfollowed her on instagram (you'll see she no longer follows her).

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I thought you were implying Britney shouldn't post about j-lo because of Lou or vice versa. Thanks for clearing up.

It appears when everything started coming out J-lo fired and Lou and unfollowed her on instagram (you'll see she no longer follows her).

Thank you for the clarification love, and sorry for the confusion. I’m just an always concerned Britney fan I just don’t want any snakes in her life again 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Juan Pablo Tanaka escobar said:

Jlo

beyonce

madonna

Her peers love her.

xtina well… 

For Christina being so "irrelevant" you care so much about her opinion,  don't you?

Anyway, it's great to see the love B is getting. I just hope people are being true to her, and not just using her platform for promo.

29 minutes ago, The Queen said:

For Christina being so "irrelevant" you care so much about her opinion,  don't you?

Anyway, it's great to see the love B is getting. I just hope people are being true to her, and not just using her platform for promo.

I get you. It’s annoying when celebrities and artists jump on the bandwagon to serve their own agenda but JLo and Paris seem genuine. I mean Britney herself tagged JLo here so it’s only natural for her to address it. Not that she needs to. Jenniger already has a huge share in the limelight.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block