Vote: when did you become a Britney fan?

When did you become a Britney fan  

242 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I actually remember buying into the media's narrative that Britney was going off the rails, a bad mother, etc. in 2007-2008. I laughed at friends who had Britney's singles from Blackout on their iPods.

Then I went through some of the hardest stuff in my life at the time, and coincidentally, Britney was preparing her big comeback with Circus. And I just remember looking at her and weirdly feeling so inspired by her strength. All I could see was someone who was torn to shreds by the media and was rising on top. She inspired me to tough out that part of my life and rise above it.

And that, my friends, is how this Britney stan was born. It's also why Britney will always be my #1, because it's not about the talent or accolades (which some other pop stars arguably have more of) - it's about her story and strength :eyes_britney_laugh::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, toxiccriminal said:

I actually remember buying into the media's narrative that Britney was going off the rails, a bad mother, etc. in 2007-2008. I laughed at friends who had Britney's singles from Blackout on their iPods.

Then I went through some of the hardest stuff in my life at the time, and coincidentally, Britney was preparing her big comeback with Circus. And I just remember looking at her and weirdly feeling so inspired by her strength. All I could see was someone who was torn to shreds by the media and was rising on top. She inspired me to tough out that part of my life and rise above it.

And that, my friends, is how this Britney stan was born. It's also why Britney will always be my #1, because it's not about the talent or accolades (which some other pop stars arguably have more of) - it's about her story and strength :eyes_britney_laugh::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Her story also inspired me when I eventually became a fan as well…

to bad it was all orchestrated and she was really going through the beginning of the worst period of her life but still it was inspiring at the time

1 minute ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Her story also inspired me when I eventually became a fan as well…

to bad it was all orchestrated and she was really going through the beginning of the worst period of her life but still it was inspiring at the time

Yeah, true...I think, though, seeing everything unfold and realizing how bad the conservatorship really was and how badly her family continues to treat her, I am still (or maybe even more) inspired by her strength!

• Love 1

I don’t even remember the BOMT era because I was so young. I remember I started to like her in 2000 (with her pictures on my bedroom wall) and I became a stan in 2001 I’ve grown up with her :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

As someone said, it’s not only about the music, she’s like the big sister I never had. 

I will always support and love her.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block