Vote: when did you become a Britney fan?

When did you become a Britney fan  

242 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2009. When I was 16. Me and my girl gang started listening to Pop music. At that time it was Miley’s Can’t be Tamed, Gaga’s Bad Romance, Katy Perry’s E.T, Rihanna’s Umbrella, In the Shadows by Rasmus… and more than 10 songs of Britney because you can’t just choose one, everything is just damn good. My BFFs talk about it still, that so many things have changed in life but my Britney obsession remains <3 

2016-2017

When SP mv was released on 18 nov 2016 I was SHOCKED. I loved everything about it (especially the video, so seductive) and that was the starting point of me being obsessed with Britney. I was 17. I also liked MM when it was released (I had the audio video on yt in every playlist of that time). Also, my sister who is 5 years older used to like Britney a lot during her teenage years, but yeah, SP will always be my 1st dearest song.:milkney_slumber_party_glory_britney_blue_lick_yum_table:

• Love 1

I remember seeing her music videos all the time on television and her debut album was given to me as a gift. She was everywhere. I was only four but very much knew of her and loved her. She performed on the Kids Choice Awards, hosted and performed on All That, and was on all of the many different countdown shows back then. I specifically remember some music show on ABC Family, but don’t remember the name. My parents had MTV blocked so after the Oops! era I didn’t really listen to her stuff again until the Circus era when I was in middle school. I remember waking up to the morning Today Show breaking news from her shaving her head but did not know her music during that time. Obviously know all of her stuff now and will always be a massive fan!

I'm a young fan of Britney cause i'm born in 2005, pretty sure i'm the youngest here !

I first heard of Britney in 2011 cause her songs (Till The World Ends, i Wanna Go, Criminal) were heavily played on radio stations and music tv channels here in France, but i wasn't a fan of her at the time. 

Cause after 2012, her music was barely played on radio stations and on TV. 

I became a fan in 2020 when i was watching music videos from the early 2000s, i already knew Toxic, Baby One More Time and Womanizer but then i started listening to her entire discography and fell in love with it !

My opinions on her also changed cause i used to think she was a bad singer and that she was crazy because of what i used to hear about her. 

Now i'm a big Britney fan and is my favorite female artist of all time :)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block