Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

I don't condone the cursing but all I see is a concerned mom demanding respect.

And I see two kids treating their mom with no respect at all, like she's some sort of idiot.

Then you add the Spears lastname and voila!

It's really sad. Those kids and their father are vultures

• Love 7

Using the kids to threaten what Britney says. The boys have been brainwashed and while unpopular, i would say this about my brother or his friends nearing their age, them going along with this  is annoying and telling of how they were raised in all of the madness surrounding the conservatorship. 

They’re kids but they also shouldn’t be ratting her out on trying to discipline them with the little time she already has with them. Confused about her going in their room at first might be strange, but if she’s mentioning feeling so controlled by Robin and how she doesn’t want her kids to do specific things like walk barefoot in snow…. is that so bad? Her swearing is obviously not favourable but imagine being so frustrated over not being able to be the parent or be the adult woman you always wanted to be. Everyone in this family is really a piece of work, and I hope her kids wake up one day. end of discussion lol. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

SO APPARENTLY EVEN THE KIDS DO NOT RESPECT HER AND JUST TREATS HER LIKE A CASH COW —- THESE KIDS HAVE HEEN BRAINWASHED BY THE FATHER AND STEPMOM ALL ALONG. BRITNEY’S ARGUMENTS ARE NOT EVEN DISTURBING —- MY MOTHER HAS SAID WORSE THAN THAT AND STILL LOVES ME!!!!

THEY ALL HAVE BEEN PLOTTING AND EVEN USING THE KIDS. IT’S GOOD BRITNEY LET THEM GO. SHE SHOULD STOP THE CUSTODY, STOP GIVING $10K A WEEK AND HIRE AN INVESTIGATOR TO AUDIT ALL THEIR EXPENSES!

• Like 2
3 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Wow is this normal parenting to most of you?  I thought the super angry and loud mothers in movies were  fiction :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

I don't personally think it's good, but my mom was even worse and she was the best mother ever. Wish I could be half as a good parent as my mom was.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
14 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Ok didn't want to watch the videos in the first place but since some of you said it wasn't that bad... I just watched it! And indeed Britney it's not that bad... Even when she's mad she's like "baby?". Jayden, behavior, on the other hand, wow! The way he talks, his tone... How a kid from this age can be that... "Vicious" I'm sorry the word may be too strong but... And think it's cool to record his mom, a big celebrity, when she's not in her best light? Again I never saw an ex husband/wife of a celebrity going that far but I also never saw a kid of a celebrity at that young age going that far too... It's shocking! All the things she said in the first video are clear and totally understable! If she started to say "I'm a woman who need respect!" that's mean she was tired to be treated like s* hit from her family but also from her kids maybe?

This is awful! I hope Sam will take his wife, far away from this mess in a beautiful trip!

Please can you make a summury of what they say in the videos? I'm not that good with english

9 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

Im just against swearing, but nothing she has said or done speaks of abuse. Its abusive of Kevin not to endorse that mom should be respected. 

That’s exactly what I’m thinking… And taken out of context, I’m sure the boys deserved some discipline. And of course they didn’t film themselves doing something wrong…

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

💔

This is so heartbreaking…I have a feeling that deep down she knew this was going to happen but she was willing to risk it for her freedom. Her family spent years conditioning them and if you think about it they did commit to the purpose of their threats - they did take her kids away. They are rotten garbage.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.