Britney’s former bodyguard Big Rob & Family friend Felicia Reunite

33 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I dislike big rob. He went on a press spree on 2004-2007 (somewhere between there) speaking intimate details about Britney and Kevin’s lives and marriage. Absolutely disgraceful. 

Wow really? I don’t remember this. That’s so sad, especially because Britney seemed to really love him and even defended him.

we can't be judging everyone like if we never make a mistake before.

Of course, ALL People close to brit have been defrauded her, but she need to handle that, because that's the life's, families are like this, sometimes they told some things about you but not everything in this life is cancelling people.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

I dislike big rob. He went on a press spree on 2004-2007 (somewhere between there) speaking intimate details about Britney and Kevin’s lives and marriage. Absolutely disgraceful. 

I think that was a different security guard that kind of looked like Big Rob but wasn't nearly as cool. 

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block