Britney’s former bodyguard Big Rob & Family friend Felicia Reunite

2 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Im gonna get dragged....

This feels like propaganda tbh.

Fe knows she has a lot of love in the Fandom, so she puts on this whole "I just love britney so much"... but Fe is still very much Lynne's friend.

Brit hasn't reconnected with her yet for a reason. Fe posts a lot of stuff that would excite the Fandom, but she hasn't been in Britneys circle for a very very long time. It feels like she's purposely staying on the fans good side so that when she goes on TV again (without Britneys consent ala kfed) and starts saying how "Lynne only wants her daughter to be happy" it seems believable

I don’t think Felicia is conniving… I think she’s just not very intelligent. 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Im gonna get dragged....

Fe knows she has a lot of love in the Fandom, so she puts on this whole "I just love britney so much"... but Fe is still very much Lynne's friend.

Brit hasn't reconnected with her yet for a reason. Fe posts a lot of stuff that would excite the Fandom, but she hasn't been in Britneys circle for a very very long time. It feels like she's purposely staying on the fans good side so that when she goes on TV again (without Britneys consent ala kfed) and starts saying how "Lynne only wants her daughter to be happy" it seems believable

Just because she chose to still be friendly with Lynne doesn’t make her a bad person. She is very genuine & I get that Britney really don’t won’t to deal with the past right now. With that being said that doesn’t mean she hates Fe. She has made statements on her sister, mom, friends, dancers, and management not once has she spoke bad about fe even knowing she was in the documentary’s that she didn’t like. To me thst says a lot. 

• Like 3
On 8/9/2022 at 9:54 AM, SumoCyco2017 said:

I cant with fe's hair being greasy af yet aquafinnad with a whole bottle and then dried dead frizz on top of that. She reppin that kentwood trailer real good

She is the definition of a woman who found a hairstyle in the '90s and stuck with it. She had different styles while she worked with Brit — a bob she had was cute — but she likes this teased little style:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Im gonna get dragged....

8 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Just because she chose to still be friendly with Lynne doesn’t make her a bad person. She is very genuine & I get that Britney really don’t won’t to deal with the past right now. With that being said that doesn’t mean she hates Fe. She has made statements on her sister, mom, friends, dancers, and management not once has she spoke bad about fe even knowing she was in the documentary’s that she didn’t like. To me that says a lot. 

I think both of these can be true to different extents.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Just because she chose to still be friendly with Lynne doesn’t make her a bad person. She is very genuine & I get that Britney really don’t won’t to deal with the past right now. With that being said that doesn’t mean she hates Fe. She has made statements on her sister, mom, friends, dancers, and management not once has she spoke bad about fe even knowing she was in the documentary’s that she didn’t like. To me thst says a lot. 

It just feels a little "Jamie loves his daughter"

How many times was that line fed to us over the years and it wasn't until 2019 it started to become unbelievable. When Fe says she loves Britney, I believe it. But I also believe that Lynne tells her all kinds of things and that Fe also believes Lynne "wants her daughter to be happy".

Britney hasn't called out a lot of people... She barely spoke about Kevin at all and yet I think its pretty clear how she feels about him. She hasnt called out Sam Lutfi either... does that mean she cares for him? Not getting called out doesn't mean anything. I think she has a complicated relationship with Fe, but I think the fact that Fe has clearly aligned herself with Lynne and that Brit hasn't reconnected says a lot more than not calling her out on IG says.

Brit made it clear on multiple occasions that she doesn't appreciate any of the documentaries, and she especially hates when everyone else does interviews about her. She probably feels just as betrayed by Fe and she does JL

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I'm not here for either of them at the point.

Big Rob is done for me because he follows and likes Kevin's posts.

Also Fe needs to stop playing both sides and do what's right.

Yes they might have different perspectives after being fired, but that doesn't mean you side with monsters.

Following someone on IG doesn’t mean you agree with them. I follow Kevin too but I’m not a fan. I just wanna know if/when he posts without having to look him up all the time. 

does anyone else here Feel like Britney’s being attacked??

ive been a real fan for long time and she deserves better 

No family is perfect everyone singularly has no perfect sense sometimes our own parents weren’t raised right, usually but I mean she is just so sweet it disgusts me she’s facing her first #1 since SCREAMING  AND SHOUT and people have the audacity it just proves she’s sane and they’re not so keep CLIMBING Britney 🌷🌷🌷🌷 having haters is proof you’re worthy queen 

Edited by DirtyRokBoi22
Queen of pop
6 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Fe wasn't invited to the wedding. She's not the sweet person she makes herself out to be.

I have a feeling for this. Britney would definitely reached out to Fe when she was getting set up by team con. I mean Britney even randomly contact Sharon Stone back then. She is searching all over her phone book for help, and I suppose Fe just bailed on her. But idk it’s just my theory. 

• Like 1

Ya’ll reading into it too much. Fe is not in Britney’s circle ‘just because’. There are people in your life who you were close to 10 years ago, now you might be busy in your own life and in different places. That’s all. But you still have good memories and think of them fondly. Everything doesn’t have to be a fight and a fallout because a person betrayed you etc. Britney doesn’t pay attention to everyone ya’ll.  And she’s not doing the re-meet everyone in her past who she liked thing. She has her own life to live 🤷🏻‍♀️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block