Elton John officially announces "Hold Me Closer" πŸš€πŸŒΉ

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

We love someone with a brainΒ :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I think they wanted to wait but this was to distract from the apparent smear campaign that’s happening against Britney right now. Depending on how long the news sticks with all the Kevin and kids stuff they might even move the release date up if it wasn’t already planned for sooner rather than later.Β 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, fays1 said:

It depends on how good the song is, not just about how big a star is. Not to mention, Dua is more popular than Britney at the moment.

Elton does have horrible songs, and if he did this song as a quick trick to get attention after the Dua collab, it might not work.

It all depends on how good the song is

the post about singleΒ  has more likes and comments bc it's duet with Britney Spears. At least i think so. Popularity of the song will be based on how good it is-agree.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, kino said:

my only concern is bc cold heart is a way catchier song than tiny dancer so we'll see how the remix we'll be

Β 

Cold heart is a remix from Eltons Jhon Sacrifice, which is a ballad, same with HC, its going to be a remix from Tiny Dancer, also a ballad.

educate urself. Β 

:typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, icybaby said:

the post about singleΒ  has more likes and comments bc it's duet with Britney Spears. At least i think so. Popularity of the song will be based on how good it is-agree.

Thats because there is high demand and anticipation about Britney since the #FreeBritney movement. The song for sure will get extrmely high views and support, but that does not equal success. Many videos and songs have extemely high views, but the song is a flop. These things happen when the artist become bigger than their own work which is what Britney is at the moment.

People saying this is temporary artwork, where is there a legit source for that that isn’t a random Twitter user? Β You’re setting yourselves up for disappointment lol…

honestly why do people care what the β€œcover” looks like? Β Do people really think Britney went out and did a photoshoot? Β I can already see people melting down because there won’t be a music video and they expect one.Β 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—