Elton John officially announces "Hold Me Closer" 🚀🌹

1 hour ago, tobstar73 said:

Has more likes and comments already than when he posted the dua duet.

Fingers crossed this smasssshes the charts and clubs and radios 

The song with Dua is really good and it still playing everywhere.

Hope the same eill happen with HMC

5 hours ago, Darec said:

Billboard: Britney Spears and Elton John‘s highly anticipated collaboration “Hold Me Closer” is produced by Grammy winner Andrew Watt, Billboard has learned from multiple sources.

The song’s release date has yet to be announced.

Billboard has not yet confirmed if any other producers or songwriters contributed to “Hold Me Closer.”

“Hold Me Closer” marks Watt’s first time working with Spears.

“Hold Me Closer” will mark Spears’ first new music since her 2016 studio album Glory, The collaboration will be Spears’ official return to music since the end of her 13-year conservatorship in November 2021.

Billboard reached out to reps for John and Spears for further details.

I bet Britney will post with different artwork and the release date! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
52 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

Everyone that wonders why Britney didn't post anything about it, I think it's pretty obvious. It's a promotion strategy or whatever you wanna call it. Elton confirmed the song with one Instagram post and everyone went crazy. They are building the hype. Wait for more and more :bouncey::unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

We love someone with a brain :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, icybaby said:

I mean of course it's Britney Spears-she is legendary and duet with her is much bigger thing than with Dua(no shade just facts-i like Dua btw)

It depends on how good the song is, not just about how big a star is. Not to mention, Dua is more popular than Britney at the moment.

Elton does have horrible songs, and if he did this song as a quick trick to get attention after the Dua collab, it might not work.

It all depends on how good the song is

• Like 1

The hype for this song is crazy!
The way it’s announced around the same time one particular rat is doing an interview, Elton not tagging Britney but put the rose emoji, Britney not posting anything yet. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: All contributing to the hype. Both team are smart af imo. Once Britney announced, boom! The media, fans, and gp will go crazy.

words cant describe how beyond excited i am for this 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block