Elton John officially announces "Hold Me Closer" šŸš€šŸŒ¹

12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

she may just share Elton's post the day of the release like "oh yeah, I did a song, enjoy"Ā 

this.gif

She'll announce it on national TVĀ :bouncey:

..."Good morning America, I'm excited to tell you on August 12th my father will be charged for abusive conservatorship and on August 19th, I'll be releasing for the first ever my new song as a free woman... see you soon'"... (would you hold me closer?...)

tumblr_lhibe5imxz1qf2w41o1_500.gifv

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

Not that she needs it necessarily but do yā€™all know how much credibility and respect this could earn her as an artist?! Iā€™m so excitedĀ :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

Ā 

my grandmother was/is a huge Elton John fan. In the late nineties I remember us driving around listening to his album ā€œthe big pictureā€ when she was going through her divorce with my grandpa and Iā€™d beg to put in my BOMT cassette tape into her gigantic Lincoln town car lol, oddly enough theyā€™re good memories for me so Iā€™m so excited to hear this.Ā 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Do you know what pre saving a song means? I don't understand what it does...

So it helps with play-listing and will give it a higher spot on Spotify/Apple playlists.

It helps determine how much interest there is for the artist/song and that will lead to the likes of Spotify/Apple Music giving it more promo and reach.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I had a dream about the video leakingĀ :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:Ā I'm too obsessed. I don't even think we'll get a video.

But in my dreams, it was like, very darky vibes, like the Prerogative ad but she looked like that photoshoot from 2003 - 2004 with the dark eyesĀ 

Not even you having delusional dreamsĀ :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1
Just now, Dreamer26 said:

I don't think Britney give a **** about charts tbh. She couldn't say no to Elton. There is a big hype around Brit. But without promo I don't think gonna be number 1 song. I wish we can get a official video for it at least.Ā 

Lots of songs go to Number 1 without traditional promo.

However, in order for that to happen we need GREAT play listing and radio deals. Also, a good video would help but I don't think we'll be getting that.

I'm slightly hopeful we may get physical singles if the song does decent.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Ɨ
Ɨ

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Ā :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated šŸ’œĀ Ā 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. šŸ™

I've disabled ad block