Elton John officially announces "Hold Me Closer" ๐Ÿš€๐ŸŒน

6 hours ago, DulaPeeps said:

Wait. So is it Tiny Dancer or Hold Me Closer ? Sorry Iโ€™m not educated on Eltonโ€™s legendary discography ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… Iโ€™m a flop I know ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Itโ€™s a Tiny Dancer cover the same way Cold Heart is a Sacrifice cover (they both have titles that are taken from other parts of the song)

• Love 4

Billboard:ย Britney Spearsย andย Elton Johnโ€˜s highly anticipated collaborationย โ€œHold Me Closerโ€ย is produced by Grammy winnerย Andrew Watt,ย Billboardย has learned from multiple sources.

ย The songโ€™s release date has yet to be announced.

Billboardย has not yet confirmed if any other producers or songwriters contributed to โ€œHold Me Closer.โ€

โ€œHold Me Closerโ€ marks Wattโ€™s first time working with Spears.

โ€œHold Me Closerโ€ will mark Spearsโ€™ย first new music since her 2016 studio albumย Glory,ย The collaboration will be Spearsโ€™ official return to music since the end of herย 13-year conservatorshipย in November 2021.

Billboardย reached out to reps for John and Spears for further details.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—