Elton John officially announces "Hold Me Closer" 🚀🌹

18 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Unless Paris Hilton straight up lied, Britney is on the track. 

19 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It's definitely happening, it is their strategy/promo.

Vicky and Sam have even liked Elton's post.

and also that pop corned guy. but also variety's article said reps for both artists confirmed the collaboration... how did everyone missed this?

Two weeks after Variety reported that Britney Spears and Elton John were working up a brand-new recording of John’s 1971 song, “Tiny Dancer,” the remake has been confirmed: Reps for both artists sent out an announcement Monday confirmed that the song, “Hold Me Closer,” is due in the coming days.

britney-spears-elton-john.jpg?w=1000

Britney Spears’ duet with Elton John on a new version of his 1971 hit 'Tiny Dancer' has been confirmed and is coming soon.

• Like 1
  • Leader
1 minute ago, leviathan said:

and also that pop corned guy. but also variety's article said reps for both artists confirmed the collaboration... how did everyone missed this?

Two weeks after Variety reported that Britney Spears and Elton John were working up a brand-new recording of John’s 1971 song, “Tiny Dancer,” the remake has been confirmed: Reps for both artists sent out an announcement Monday confirmed that the song, “Hold Me Closer,” is due in the coming days.

Britney Spears’ duet with Elton John on a new version of his 1971 hit 'Tiny Dancer' has been confirmed and is coming soon.

Shooketh! 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, leviathan said:

The gays don’t read. 

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Shooketh! 

If You Say So Shrug GIF

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, leviathan said:

how did everyone missed this?

Reps for both artists sent out an announcement Monday confirmed that the song, “Hold Me Closer,” is due in the coming days.

We were all too busy freaking out about the emojis on the cover to actually read the article. Oh well... we're only 23 pages in... :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

5 minutes ago, leviathan said:

I read this and literally said :queenie_falling_dying_dead: 

• Haha 3
27 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Vicky and Sam have even liked Elton's post.

Good to see Vicky's support!  :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I think this move was for her to become more private, and to be a more discreet assistant. All those false accusations, even if people don't want to see it, play a very important role in mental health, and she seems to be a sensitive and sweet soul, and that can break anyone.  But it gives me hope that things are okay. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block