Demi Lovato Updates Her Pronouns to She/Her

Zach F

7 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

This, over and over again.

I stated previously on, everybody should have their right to choose their fitting s.e.x, gender, but in the name of this agenda someone is trying to change the whole society, literally banning terms like mother, father, brother, sister, ladies and gentlemen... for what? For people to keep on changing, figuring out, finding themselves... I'm confused.

Be gender fluid all you want, I really respect your choices, but stop messing with the way we communicate and address one another. Is that really so hard?

for me it feels like some new agenda and it is certainly has some purpose to make ppl believe they do not have gender .  like  u r just some part of that entity that can be called they or it . and that is really disturbing.  i am scared that they going to come up next-not human but  a "thing".  crazy.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, icybaby said:

for me it feels like some new agenda and it is certainly has some purpose to make ppl believe they do not have gender .  like  u r just some part of that entity that can be called they or it . and that is really disturbing.  i am scared that they going to come up next-not human but  a "thing".  crazy.

It started with bathrooms, now they're after definitions of terms we use for thousands of years. How can a term "mother" be offensive?:shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

I will fight for trans people to be able to use the bathroom of the s.e.x they transitioned to, but for those individuals that can't make up their mind... just pee wherever you feel like at that particular stage in your journey.

Just the other day one user suggested Exhale needs an option to show one's pronouns. But here's a trick. Such option already exists and you can display your preferred pronouns on your profile. But I guess that's not enough, they want It under profile picture in our posts. That's called an agenda:chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

• Like 2

I went to a an LGBT focused clinic the other day for routine testing and the front desk was referring to everyone as "friend" and it became very apparent why. I just rolled my eyes.

So now people are so afraid of mistakingly calling misgendering someone that common courtesy gestures like "yes sir" or "yes ma'm" are now taboo.

GTFO...

• Like 2
On 8/2/2022 at 4:06 PM, BUWYGF said:

and the fact some of ya'll defended her :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I told you she will make fools out of you, she's not genuine about this at all, it's all attention seeking.

This. I remember someone said something along the lines of "I will drag anyone who misgenders them", and I was like... Girl unless Demetria is paying your bills, leave it alone cuz this ain't gonna age well 😭😂

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

rickey smiley eye roll GIF by TV One

On 8/2/2022 at 9:01 AM, Zach F said:

with the choice of walking into a bathroom and it said, women and men, I didn't feel like there was a bathroom for me because I didn't feel necessarily like a woman. I didn't feel like a man. I just felt like a human.

I too suffer an existential gender crisis triggered by needing somewhere to take a dump. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block