Britney reminiscing her wedding day

6 hours ago, Elviso87 said:

Brit is constantly talking about how much she loves and idolises Drew, but she doesn't even follow her on insta even though she came to her wedding. What's more confusing is that she follows random celebs who she doesn't speak to like Will Smith. Doesn't make any sense.

Also that unflattering weird pic of Selena. I was so happy when she deleted it after the 1st time she had posted it, but then she goes and uploads it again. Also why only post a pic of Selena and not the other ladies, especially Paris who has been her biggest supporter and spoken about her love for Britney more than any other celeb over the past 13 years. You'd think she would show Paris some love by posting a pic of her as opposed to Selena, who she probably has never had a conversation with outside of award shows until her wedding.

Am I the only person who finds this strange and confusing?

That's weird, yeah...

But oh well, is Britney :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

even after the last time and it was explained britney was showing the difference in the same words having different meanings when they're said genuinely (by selena) and disingenuously (by lynne) and selena THANKING britney for her praise, fans are still trying to create drama where there is none. make it make sense 🥴

as far as being surprised- they could have surprised her with something/doing something she hasn't shared yet. like an inside joke between them. or, these are busy celebrities and have busy schedules, britney picked her date last minute and even paris canceled a prior engagement to be there, britney could have been surprised selena was able to make it. or, maybe she and sam wanted to elope and she didn't think anyone was going to be at the wedding but them and was surprised with a full guest list. i don't know why everyone automatically goes towards a negative reason and dissects britney's words so much. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Elviso87 said:

Brit is constantly talking about how much she loves and idolises Drew, but she doesn't even follow her on insta even though she came to her wedding. What's more confusing is that she follows random celebs who she doesn't speak to like Will Smith. Doesn't make any sense.

Also that unflattering weird pic of Selena. I was so happy when she deleted it after the 1st time she had posted it, but then she goes and uploads it again. Also why only post a pic of Selena and not the other ladies, especially Paris who has been her biggest supporter and spoken about her love for Britney more than any other celeb over the past 13 years. You'd think she would show Paris some love by posting a pic of her as opposed to Selena, who she probably has never had a conversation with outside of award shows until her wedding.

OMG... People these days... IG, for some, is like a member of their family now:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

"She doesn't even follow her on insta!":haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: She's cleary not obsessed and don't use IG like you! Yeah, they still have people like that... Who don't live through their account and use it randomly just too share some stuff and sometimes express something...

"That unflattering weird pic of Selena"??? It's from a PHOTOSHOOT, it was APPROVED (probably by Selena herself) to be in a magazine... So everybody loved that picture! It's not a picture from a paparazzi in a street with a weird face and unwanted pose... It says HAPPY!!! She already posted pictures of Paris and the others, what the hell are you talking about? She even repost a story with Paris. You and 6 others persons are strange and weird, not this post! Britney kind had a crush on Selena since forever, they won't invited anybody at her wedding so she can shade them after on IG... I don't understand why people, especially this fanbase, love to create drama from nothing! Gosh... "She said nice thing about Selena OMG... Must be a shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade!":jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Elviso87 said:

You're over-analyzing it too much, like way too much. Also, she posted Paris' video multiple times in her stories.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Reluctant said:

I think this is becoming borderline bullying. I wonder if Britney realizes how this would feel for a younger, less powerful person who looks up to her…

Exactly like wtf? She always praised Selena , but because she told her she wants her to be happy sheets dragged? Like Britney girl… Selena and your mom do not have the same intentions 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block