Britney reminiscing her wedding day

I kinda feel bad for SelenaΒ :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I don't think she meant anything negative... at the end of the day, as fans, we all want Britney to be happy! That Selena pic she keeps posting it's not her best and it's clearly done on purposeΒ :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:Β Idk... Like, I love Britney but I don't think that this whole Selena thing is fair considering that there are people out there that did and said (some still do) some really harsh things!!Β :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Like 5

Britney loves Selena. Β She’s taking digs at her mom, not Selena. Β Lynne claims all she wants is for Britney to be happy…her mother. Β A non-blood relation is telling her the same thing…and Britney knows she means it, but she can’t say the same for her mother.

• Like 4

The fact that some of you overthink everythingΒ :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

she found a picture of Selena that coincides with the message she told Brit. That’s it, personally I love that pic of Selena, it’s giving β€œ f u β€œ vibes which we know Britney loves lol.

chill gaysΒ :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

• Love 6
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block