Is Beyonce the most prestigious, respected figure in pop music today?

4 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

I’d rather be “abusive” by getting you in check with facts than let you walk away thinking your racially-motivated comments on Beyoncé or black artists for that matter was ever okay for even a millisecond. Learn the difference.

How deluded - your facts = your opinion 

Also, you’ve got zero justification for abusing me

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

3 minutes ago, Heyah said:

How deluded - your facts = your opinion 

Also, you’ve got zero justification for abusing me

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

Grow up. Stats /= opinion. Labeling Beyoncé as loud, aggressive and chaotic suggests an anti-black narrative. Go ahead though. Keep this going and victimizing yourself by labeling it as “aBuSe”. What an insult to actual abuse victims.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Grow up. Stats /= opinion. Labeling Beyoncé as loud, aggressive and chaotic suggests an anti-black narrative. Go ahead though. Keep this going and victimizing yourself by labeling it as “aBuSe”. What an insult to actual abuse victims.

I’m glad you wrote “suggests” and left out the abusive name calling.

However, as I’ve said many times, you thinking I’m racist doesn’t mean I’m racist. Those adjectives I used aren’t reserved for a particular race. Sorry if you thought it’s racially motivated. It’s not. Have a good day

:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

3 minutes ago, Heyah said:

I’m glad you wrote “suggests” and left out the abusive name calling.

However, as I’ve said many times, you thinking I’m racist doesn’t mean I’m racist. Those adjectives I used aren’t reserved for a particular race. Sorry if you thought it’s racially motivated. It’s not. Have a good day

:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Yes because those derogatory terms suggest a racist narrative. Are you okay? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: Instead of being on Exhale, go educate yourself on terms like interpersonal and internalized racism. You may not publicly admit to being racist but your posts suggest an unconscious bias, also known as unintentional racism. Terms like what you used to describe an artist like Beyoncé were and are not okay. It’s unfortunate you still cannot grasp that concept and own up to your wrongdoing. Have a nice day. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Indian stats of what? Didn’t the richest man of your country personally invite Beyoncé to perform at his daughter’s wedding? Not to mention, Beyoncé is one of the few western pop acts who brought her tour to India back in 2007. She is the third biggest global female act of the last 25 years and is the third best selling female act worldwide of the last 25 years behind Rihanna and Taylor Swift. If that is your definition being unknown, then I don’t know what else to tell you other than your “opinion” is highly skewed. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

You have no idea what Indians think of celebs dancing at their weddings lol! Stats is something you brought up, then show her streams or sales in India if you think my opinion is wrong. And she isn't 3rd best selling female act behind RiRi or Taylor as well. 

10 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Not you thinking those irrelevant flops are a better artist than someone like Beyoncé. What kind of deluded poison are they feeding y’all in the UK? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Who is Beyonka? I think nobody in my country ever know her stuff what she released after 2008. Beyonka is overated and not worth for any attention. Her latest album proved what I said whole time.

Original Sugababes members are creative and not interested in Illuminati trash. I don't get what you see at Beyonka. 

I'm not saying that she is not good singer, but her post-2008 stuff is just NNNNNN :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block