Is Beyonce the most prestigious, respected figure in pop music today?

3 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Exactly. Call me when Beyoncé pulls Taylor’s and Adele’s first week sales. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

No female artist has or will ever touch Adele’s first week sales of ‘25’. That doesn’t mean she’s bigger than Britney or Beyoncé. Norah Jones also had the best-selling album of 2003. Does that suddenly mean she was the bigger name that year? No. That title belonged to Britney. Objectively speaking and according to statistics from millions of databases thanks in part to the empire that’s Google, the 5 biggest female artists of the last 25 years (post-1997) are Beyoncé, Britney, Gaga, JLo and Rihanna. Britney and Gaga had massive out-of-the-world peaks. Beyoncé, Jlo and Rihanna have maintained incredible longevity and continue to be relevant names. Regardless, all 5 are absolute worldwide forces.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Avenger said:

Idk, you guys give her more credit on popularity than you think of! She isn't known for her music here at all most people can tell Single Ladies and that's about it. Just my opinion. 

Where do you live? Since I got some time however — let’s pull up some receipts, shall we? According to statistics from Google.com, the world’s largest search database, Beyoncé is the third most globally searched female artist of the last 25 years after Britney Spears and Rihanna. She has embarked on 7 world tours thus far with nearly hundreds of sold out shows spanning from Japan, England, Wales, Netherlands, Scotland, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Italy, Spain, France, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, Belgium, Serbia, Croatia, Slovakia, Norway, Brazil, Venezuela, Mexico, Puerto Rico, New Zealand, Australia, Portugal, Austria, Czech, Hungary, Ukraine, Singapore, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, China, Russia, Egypt, Greece, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Trinidad, Ethiopia, Romania, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Macau, Philippines, Taiwan and model. Did I mention she’s the only female artist besides Madonna to sell-out two stadium tours in Italy? She has currently sold more records worldwide than Britney and her latest acclaimed body of work “Renaissance” is currently #1 throughout almost all the major music markets in the world breaking several records but please, explain to me how Beyoncé “iSn’T kNoWn FoR hEr MuSiC hErE” in your flop bubble. Next time, use that noggin a tad more before you spew some nonsensical  bullcrap and claim it as just an “oPiNiOn”. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

@Midnight come look at this clownery. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

3 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Where do you live? Since I got some time however — let’s pull up some receipts, shall we? According to statistics from Google.com, the world’s largest search database, Beyoncé is the third most globally searched female artist of the last 25 years after Britney Spears and Rihanna. She has embarked on 7 world tours thus far with nearly hundreds of sold out shows spanning from Japan, England, Wales, Netherlands, Scotland, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Italy, Spain, France, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, Belgium, Serbia, Croatia, Slovakia, Norway, Brazil, Venezuela, Mexico, Puerto Rico, New Zealand, Australia, Portugal, Austria, Czech, Hungary, Ukraine, Singapore, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, China, Russia, Egypt, Greece, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Trinidad, Ethiopia, Romania, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Macau, Philippines, Taiwan and model. Did I mention she’s the only female artist besides Madonna to sell-out two stadium tours in Italy? She has currently sold more records worldwide than Britney and her latest acclaimed body of work “Renaissance” is currently #1 throughout almost all the major music markets in the world breaking several records but please, explain to me how Beyoncé “iSn’T kNoWn FoR hEr MuSiC hErE” in your flop bubble. Next time, use that noggin a tad more before you spew some nonsensical  bullcrap and claim it as just an “oPiNiOn”. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

@Midnight come look at this clownery. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Opinions are formed by people surrounded by you! I live in India, and her most listened song here is Perfect a duet with Ed and Hymn for the weekend by the Coldplay! Beyonce was put on map when she did a show for Ambanis here.

You need to chill out and understand other people are entitled towards their opinion, if my opinion doesn't align with you then just ignore it or have a healthy discussion. 

2 hours ago, Avenger said:

Opinions are formed by people surrounded by you! I live in India, and her most listened song here is Perfect a duet with Ed and Hymn for the weekend by the Coldplay! Beyonce was put on map when she did a show for Ambanis here.

You need to chill out and understand other people are entitled towards their opinion, if my opinion doesn't align with you then just ignore it or have a healthy discussion. 

Your opinion isn’t a fact when there are statistics that prove otherwise, dear.

For example, an opinion is saying something like “my favorite Beyoncé song is Crazy in Love” or ‘DWAD’ is Britney’s best tour.” An opinion is not “She [Beyoncé] isn't known for her music here at all most people can tell Single Ladies and that's about it” when there are LITERAL stats that prove she’s one of the most global female artist of the last 25 years. You need to learn the difference between opinion and fact in order to even be able to persuade a healthy conversation. 

@mythology come look at this. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Your opinion isn’t a fact when there are statistics that prove otherwise, dear.

For example, an opinion is saying something like “my favorite Beyoncé song is Crazy in Love” or ‘DWAD’ is Britney’s best tour.” An opinion is not “She [Beyoncé] isn't known for her music here at all most people can tell Single Ladies and that's about it” when there are LITERAL stats that prove she’s one of the most global female artist of the last 25 years. You need to learn the difference between opinion and fact in order to even be able to persuade a healthy conversation. 

@mythology come look at this. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Show me Indian stats then! As I said my opinion comes from my surrounding, if you think it's wrong then there isn't any problem you can have the problem. 

1 minute ago, Avenger said:

Show me Indian stats then! As I said my opinion comes from my surrounding, if you think it's wrong then there isn't any problem you can have the problem. 

Indian stats of what? Didn’t the richest man of your country personally invite Beyoncé to perform at his daughter’s wedding? Not to mention, Beyoncé is one of the few western pop acts who brought her tour to India back in 2007. She is the third biggest global female act of the last 25 years and is the third best selling female act worldwide of the last 25 years behind Rihanna and Taylor Swift. If that is your definition being unknown, then I don’t know what else to tell you other than your “opinion” is highly skewed. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Beyoncé, Britney, Gaga, Jlo and Rihanna top 5 biggest artists of the last 25 years according to Google. Move along now, don’t you have another racist thread to make?

Wtf?

Apparently, saying Rihanna is more prestigious than Beyoncé is racist now. Good to know. 

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

2 minutes ago, Heyah said:

Wtf?

Apparently, saying Rihanna is more prestigious than Beyoncé is racist now. Good to know. 

No you disgusting swine but labeling Beyoncé as loud, aggressive and chaotic suggests otherwise:

Not to mention, Beyoncé is objectively considered more prestigious than Rihanna according to the stats. Shocker, right? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

8 minutes ago, Heyah said:

Love Rihanna, Black Eyed Peas, OutKast, Destinys Child - yet I’m racist. Ok 👍🏻 

LMFAOOO. 💀 That’s not how it works but please… please continue to educate us all on how liking a few commercial black pop acts makes your disgusting comment on Beyoncé somehow okay? The absolute delusion and nerve. @Future Nostalgia @Jordan Miller please do something about your racially-motivated members.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block