Will Tiny Dancer Be Another Cold Heart?

Will Tiny Dancer Be Another Cold Heart?  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

53 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I daily listen to Cold Heart and I hope people will love Tiny Dancer too, the original is not really that catch but pretty sure the producer will make it bigger for today's ears also it's Britney with someone ICONIC just that we already got that #1! :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

This is the new Elton  thing now days and so I’m almost not shocked 

• Love 1

I think it will definitely be a top 20 hit, and after seeing Cold Heart blow up like it did, I’m confident that this will be as big solely based on the fact that this will be Britney’s first big return to music. And it’s appealing to so many generations- familiar to boomers and millennials and will be fresh to gen z- I’m so excited for the potential this brings for Britney! 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

YES! I think this will become an ICONIC pop duet. Elton John wrote Tiny Dancer as an homage to Marilyn Monroe (original name Norma Jean). In the 1990s the song became an unofficial anthem for Princess Diana (whose experience was very similar to Marilyn Monroe’s).

And now Britney is doing a duet to this song! 🤯 There are soooo many parallels between Britney Jean and Norma Jean. My jaw is on the floor. 

That was Candle in The Wind, the one he sung at Princess Di's funeral, not Tiny Dancer! Unless he wrote two songs for Norma Jean

• Like 2

Honestly, I don't like Cold Heart. There is something off with this song and I was surprised to see it being a hit. Happy for Miss Dua and Sir John. 

I really really really hope that Tiny Dancer is a better remix than CH. I trust Britney when she is in charge of her music she is the best. 

1 hour ago, Tar_isa said:

That was Candle in The Wind, the one he sung at Princess Di's funeral, not Tiny Dancer! Unless he wrote two songs for Norma Jean

Yes! :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:
I completely confused Candle in the Wind and Tiny Dancer. Whoops!

hahah…Im just so excited about new Britney music that my brain can’t even function. This is going to be an EPIC collab.

32 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Yes! :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:
I completely confused Candle in the Wind and Tiny Dancer. Whoops!

hahah…Im just so excited about new Britney music that my brain can’t even function. This is going to be an EPIC collab.

Now I'll say you've planted in my head the idea of her having something to do with a new version of Candle in the Wind and I can't stop thinking how amazing that would be, since in my mind Marilyn, Diana, and Britney have so so much in common

9 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Now I'll say you've planted in my head the idea of her having something to do with a new version of Candle in the Wind and I can't stop thinking how amazing that would be, since in my mind Marilyn, Diana, and Britney have so so much in common

Omg. I’m giddy. We are getting new music! And yeah Candle in the Wind totally fits for Britney as well.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block