Will Tiny Dancer Be Another Cold Heart?

Will Tiny Dancer Be Another Cold Heart?  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, theosgrlt said:

Honestly, I don't like Cold Heart. There is something off with this song and I was surprised to see it being a hit. Happy for Miss Dua and Sir John. 

I really really really hope that Tiny Dancer is a better remix than CH. I trust Britney when she is in charge of her music she is the best. 

cold heart is horrible let’s face it 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

Now I'll say you've planted in my head the idea of her having something to do with a new version of Candle in the Wind and I can't stop thinking how amazing that would be, since in my mind Marilyn, Diana, and Britney have so so much in common

I can't lie I can easily imagine Britney singing that song over "Tiny Dancer" but....it's an anthem to women who passed before they should have and "Tiny Dancer" has an more uplifting, victorious vibe, which suits Britney as she is triumphing over her abusers and going to live a long healthy fulfilling life. 

• Love 3

YAS! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

And I think that if the song is well received by the public this could probably encourage Britney and Elton to do a music video, we know she loves doing music videos specially on her own terms!! She probably has already an idea mapped in her head. Maybe that why she met up with the actor who played Elton. Cause I see Elton not feeling too comfortable of doing MV as his age.

2 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I can't lie I can easily imagine Britney singing that song over "Tiny Dancer" but....it's an anthem to women who passed before they should have and "Tiny Dancer" has an more uplifting, victorious vibe, which suits Britney as she is triumphing over her abusers and going to live a long healthy fulfilling life. 

Oh don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the idea of her singing Tiny Dancer, it's one of my favourite songs ever and I think it totally fits her and her voice! That's why I kept it to "having something to do with a new version" of Candle, not because I'd rather she sang that, but just bc I kind of relate her to it -and those two legends- somehow... although you're totally right in pointing out it's a song meant for legends gone before their time, so  now I don't think it fits her anymore.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block