Robin Greenhill’s request for an extension is denied

Good that people will know about this.

But how long can they continue to keep saying they were not part of the cship when documents LITERALLY show Lou M. Taylor wás part of the cship and how it came to be. Her name and Tri-star are mentioned in court docs related to the start of the cship, we have e-mails that prove it, I believe we even have a signature by her company.

I mean how stupid do they think both Law and we are?

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

But how long can they continue to keep saying they were not part of the cship when documents LITERALLY show Lou M. Taylor wás part of the cship and how it came to be. Her name and Tri-star are mentioned in court docs related to the start of the cship, we have e-mails that prove it, I believe we even have a signature by her company.

That's the thing- their tactic is just blatantly lying and gaslighting. They know what they're doing and think they will get away with it. 

4 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

And don't forget Lynne herself mentioned Lou by name in her own book in regards to the implementation of the cship... supposedly Lou was just the "Spears Family Spokesperson" and not Britney's business manager at that time, but regardless of her official title in relation to the Spears, she was there, actively involved in the conception of the conservatorship 

• Like 1

If Goblin Greenwitch had an OUNCE of intelligence, she would use this opportunity to throw Loucifer under the bus.  Lou USED her.  Conveniently, Lou wasn’t included in the people who got copies of all of Britney’s communications (even though she likely did via Robin)…she was trying her best to hide that she was involved…Lou set Robin up to take the fall for Tri-Star in the event things went south.  Why is Robin submitting these things HERSELF on behalf of Tri-Star without Lou?  Lou is absolutely going to throw Robin under the bus if she is deposed and this ignorant Goblin is just gonna sit there and act like this h0bag is gonna be LOYAL to her when SEVERE fines or imprisonment are possible?  LAUGHABLE.  She should be taking Britney’s side - taking accountability for what she did and BLAMING her actions on the fact that she was hired to work for Lou…and playing the “dumb card” saying “oh I was just an employee and I was afraid of losing my job if I didn’t do what I was told…she told me everything was legal.”  But Goblin is as intelligent as Juno so they all going down.

16 hours ago, Brit52 said:

And don't forget Lynne herself mentioned Lou by name in her own book in regards to the implementation of the cship... supposedly Lou was just the "Spears Family Spokesperson" and not Britney's business manager at that time, but regardless of her official title in relation to the Spears, she was there, actively involved in the conception of the conservatorship 

And the book was written with Lou's blessing, too! They wanted Lynne to have credibility in order to solidify the conservatorship narrative

16 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Isn’t she admitting she’s a criminal by getting a criminal DA? 

I think she's afraid of the consequences of her actions.  So far she hasn't been charged with any crimes, but she's apparently worried it's going to happen!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block