Britney shares revealing photos of herself in bed: waking up in London

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful, any trolling will not be tolerated.

1 hour ago, b42ad said:

What is it about a liberated woman embracing her own body that makes you uncomfortable, exactly?

I failed to explain it as I thought it would not be necessary.

I feel uncomfortable with her pics like these because she is still active in court.

Her family's lawyers will use ANYTHING that might make Britney look unstable.

With the constant posting of *****, she's feeding team con and the general public that were pro #Freebritney.

Many of them go as far as saying freeing her was the worst thing to do.

I feel uncomfortable thinking that she might bring trouble upon herself by...herself.

I feel uncomfortable that the world sees these pictures and use it to make her seem unstable.

I feel uncomfortable by the fact she needs to post these pictures to satisfy herself.

I feel uncomfortable that team con can even see these pictures.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
52 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I feel uncomfortable with her pics like these because she is still active in court.

With the constant posting of *****, she's feeding team con and the general public that were pro #Freebritney.

I feel uncomfortable thinking that she might bring trouble upon herself by...herself.

I feel uncomfortable that the world sees these pictures and use it to make her seem unstable.

I feel uncomfortable by the fact she needs to post these pictures to satisfy herself.

Every single point you’ve made is about the opinions of others. Britney has made it abundantly clear for at least 19 years that the opinions of others will never change her, and nor should they. She’s free now and that means she can do what she wants despite how it makes other people feel (though I will always question why showing some skin would be a negative thing to anybody). She’s not harming anybody and is taking back the control and bodily autonomy she was denied of for so long. I don’t want to be rude but to do anything but support Britney when she’s clearly feeling herself gives similar vibes to those who were involved in keeping the cship going

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Afeni said:

i don't think asking about a simple question about her curtain is the same as breaking into her home with a weapon as she's doing her makeup while being a convicted felon.... but ok.

YOUR intentions might be good, but there are people on the same level as jason alexander that stalk and want to harm celebrities on a daily basis. you're not "super sluething" and "proving the ig is lying". you're potentially outing a celebrities location and opening them up to harm. the same level of harm as jason alexander.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Sorry to tell you this but your feelings aren’t facts! They are pictures of her on a bed being playful and sharing that with her fans and the world. 
Can you really imagine a lawyer, in court now, saying this woman can’t make a decision for herself cause she posted these pictures on her instagram! 
Her whole career says hello 👋 

she doesn’t feel uncomfortable posting them - if you do, it’s on you not her - darling 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

britney posting nude photos (these aren't even ***** since she's COVERED) is not going to harm her in court 🥴 if you don't like them and they make you uncomfortable, that's not her problem, it's yours. think about why that is without putting the blame on britney, and if you still don't like them? she already told you what you can do.

• Love 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.