Britney Opposes Robin Greenhill's Ex Parte Motion To Push Back Tristar Court Hearing

After reading the document in the OP, I just realized that Andrew Wallet was likely citing probate code when he submitted this:

Mar. 4, 2019 - Lawyer Andrew Wallet resigns as co-conservator of Britney's estate. Court documents state: "The conservatorship is engaged in numerous ongoing business activities requiring immediate attention and it therefore is in the best interest of the conservatee that the acceptance of Wallet's resignation and the issuance of amended letters of conservatorship of the estate occur immediately and without delay." Also, "Substantial detriment, irreparable harm and immediate danger will result to the conservatee and her estate if the relief requested herein in not granted on an ex parte basis."

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

Brenda Better get her **** together! The emails are there for her to read. The same ppl that may be paying her under the table!

they are not paying her! she has been ruling against them since last year 

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

Brenda Better get her **** together! The emails are there for her to read. The same ppl that may be paying her under the table!

this might be an unpopular opinion but i don't believe penny was getting paid under the table at all. i believe she's the kind of judge that does what lawyers tell her to do and that's how things went on for so long. ingham never fought back against anything until 2020, and once he did britney started getting those small wins. eventually leading to her testimony, ingham quitting, and rosengart being hired. since then, again, britney's been ahead in court. 

• Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block