Do You Like Lady Gaga? Why? State a top 3

Yes, I think she's a brilliant artist who totally redefined pop music and pop culture in the late 2000's/early 2010's, and one of the most influential pop artists of all time. Her versatility is virtually unmatched by any modern day artist and she's also been able to achieved huge musical success as well as huge success as a movie star and acclaimed actress. I respect that she has dedicated herself to social causes and uses her platform for positivity and to help others.

Top 3:

1. Scheiße

2. Dance in the Dark

3. Bad Romance

///

1. Born This Way

2. The Fame Monster

3. Chromatica

• Love 1
15 hours ago, WeatherBOI said:

It's very interesting to hear from ex-fans the era that made them stop. Born This Way is not a common one for that question - it's universally loved among her most devoted stans like myself

Idk, when she came out she was so refreshing, BTW looks at least to me too commercial. It's praised among critics and fans but for me The Fame still her best.

Dunno how to feel about her. I used to stan her. I git her cd's etc. but for sone reason I don't like her that much anymore. It's not like I hate her or her music, I just feel like there's something off and I dunno what it is :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

My top three singles:

Poker Face

Alice 

Judas

HM: Sour Candy w/ BLACKPINK, Venus, Cake :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Albums: TFM (The Fame + The Fame Monster edition), Chromatica, BTW

I dislike her persona and her music generally but she has some epic bops. 

Dance In The Dark

I Like It Rough

Paper Gangsta

Some commercial ones like Just Dance (the bridge is epic) and Love Game etc. 

Basically hate almost everything from her post 2009 or something. That includes A Star Is Born or whatever that song and movie were titled (yes i've listened to it/watched it).

I still really like her but my stan card has waned since Joanne and even more while she was promoting ASIB :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

She promises a lot, delivers the bare minimum and complains about being a pop star and I find that irritating. I also struggle to watch any of her interviews nowadays :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

That being said, her albums are almost always packed a consistent track list and she’s definitely a talent. I like her POP music a lot and she has some pretty great live performances. 

Top 3 songs: Heavy Metal Lover, I Like It Rough, Venus. 
Top 3 albums: The Fame (Monster), Artpop, BTW. 

• 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block