Do You Like Lady Gaga? Why? State a top 3

Next one sashaying into the Exhale burning room is Lady Gaga

She's been in some controversy, especially little monsters vs the B army back in the 2010's.

Personally I think she's a talented artist but her ego is at the level of Beyonce, big. Is not that I love her to like an album that much but if I have to pick I guess Born This Way is the one I like the most

196631562018976.jpg

Spoiler

Worst cover ever, c'mon motomami, express yourself! :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

and her top 3 songs may be:

01 - Venus

02 - Dance In The Dark

03- Bloody Mary

What about y'all?

Does anyone think global warning is a thing? I love Lady Gaga I think she is an interesting artist. flavor of love wtf GIF

I used to be a LM so for me it is kind of hard to pick my top 3. 

1-Venus

2-Babylon
3-So Happy I Could Die

Honorable mention to all of ARTPOP and Scheibe, GH, Dance in the Dark and I Want Your Love. 

• Haha 1

I used to STANNNNNNNNNN stan. Like met her a few times, did all the event things, have a tattoo, etc. Now that she’s touring I’ve been listening to her again and miss her but I’m nowhere near where I used to be. 

IDK if I can pick top three but right now its

1. Bad Romance

2. Paparazzi

3. Bloody Mary

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block