Robin Greenhill Files Ex Parte Petition To Move Back Tristar Hearing After Retaining New Council

16 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

And what does this mean in simply English  :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

It means Robin wants to delay the July 27 hearing after more than 9 months of Robin/Lou stalling and not willing to sit for a deposition or hand all the documents. 

Robin has also hired the best lawyer that litigates white collar crimes and has represented Scientology and Black Cube (Rose McGowan has sued Black Cube for allegedly threatening her life for speaking out against Harvey Weinstein).

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Robin has also hired the best lawyer that litigates white collar crimes and has represented Scientology and Black Cube (Rose McGowan has sued Black Cube for allegedly threatening her life for speaking out against Harvey Weinstein).

that’s a scare tactic; she’s shaking.

but at the same time she fails to see how guilty it makes her look. im surprised she’s been advised to take this move.

also by hiring such a high profile attorney notoriously known for defending the indefensible she’s basically bringing a gun to what she’s describing as a cat fight.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

It means Robin wants to delay the July 27 hearing after more than 9 months of Robin/Lou stalling and not willing to sit for a deposition or hand all the documents. 

Yeah. These people are really shady, as in, freaking dark things. 

one of lynn's friends commented on this. She's also big Britney fan and has met her. take a look at her profile (but please don't harass)

•  

**** is comical 😂
    5h
    1 like

• baihlyb's profile picture

@thatsurprisewitness beyond embarrassing. Im so proud of you though. And guess what, Their ignorance just gave you so much cedability 😂💯 . Winston and Strom are some serious 🤡🤡 by agreeing to represent Robin Greenhill, while you walked away over a year ago because it was morally unethical in your heart to work for a firm that only values clients like Lou Taylor and Tristar cus of their bought out social status in the industry 😂😂🙈 the level of comedy is real! Now sit back and 🥤🍿 knowing damn well your former boss who’s incompetence just became tarnished all for choosing to not believe in his employees research due to his idiotic incompatance !
      2h
      4 likes

• baihlyb's profile picture

@baihlyb let me say it one more time for the ones who didn’t hear you before in the back! IN-COMP-A-TANCE 😂
    •  
      Hide replies

Does this mean Robin is breaking away from Tri Star? Because I think she had Tri Star's attorney before...on the other hand, if this is the law firm That Surprise Witness was talking about, I don't know if they could take Robin on if they were already representing Lou Taylor. In which case, this is sketchy.

I'm confused. But if she's seeking her own attorney, that could bring some interesting turns in the road.

Her and Jamie’s responses to the Courts just teaks of guilt guilt any judge should be able to see this plain as day .

If they did no wrong they’d just go to court heads held high . If they did no wrong they would hand over documents as they are backing that up…..but sadly that is not the case . I wonder how they will look in orange ?

• Love 2

10 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Wait...you mean to tell me she hired THEM???? They fired someone because of this case already. Conflict of interest. 

I think they didn't really fire her, she resigned.

4 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Wow I don't like this... I expect the dirtiest tricks in the book.

I hope Penny doesn't delay the hearing but tbh I have no faith in her, this will probably drag forever

• Content Curators
7 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

yep very suspicious. Out of all the law firms out their why would she hire one that had lou as a client and one that a lawyer (BJ) worked for an exposed on the internet? it's very sus, almost like a cover up

Very that indeed! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block