Robin Greenhill Files Ex Parte Petition To Move Back Tristar Hearing After Retaining New Council

2 hours ago, Darec said:

I hope that the trial will not be annulled. Tri Star will be in an eternal loop trying to delay this! 🤡

No more considerations for these abusers! Aidy Bryant Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Did anyone have any consideration for Britney when  couldn't get her own LAWYER? Nooo... 

I don’t know **** about the legal system, but if they are allowed to request this based on the supporting reference at the end, I’m guessing they’ll have to approve it even if we see all the shadiness and sketchiness… And even if the court does too. Can’t really deny due process (oh the irony). 

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Robin has had the majority of the past year to hire an attorney. If she has failed to do so in the past year, then the court should appoint her counsel or petition should be denied on the basis that she failed to prepare, or incapable of handling her affairs, I'm my opinion.

Yeah exactly . I even think she should be in a conservatorship tbh 

6 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

BJ left what is now Robin’s new law firm and exposed them for hiring Lou Taylor as a client to silence her in a video a few months ago.    

yep very suspicious. Out of all the law firms out their why would she hire one that had lou as a client and one that a lawyer (BJ) worked for an exposed on the internet? it's very sus, almost like a cover up

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block