Woman Reading Lady Gaga’s Wikipedia Page At Chromatica Ball

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Is it just me, or is there something unsettling about the OP (laurens, not Caleb obvi) 1) taking a photo of a stranger's phone screen and 2) sharing it on social media?  The humor isn't lost on me, but it seems like a violation of this woman's privacy.  I know we're all guilty of looking at other people's screens when they're so easy to see, but I would hope that people respect each other's privacy enough to know better than this.  Sorry to be a Debbie downer, but this rubbed me the wrong way.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Matt1984 said:

Is it just me, or is there something unsettling about the OP (laurens, not Caleb obvi) 1) taking a photo of a stranger's phone screen and 2) sharing it on social media?  The humor isn't lost on me, but it seems like a violation of this woman's privacy.  I know we're all guilty of looking at other people's screens when they're so easy to see, but I would hope that people respect each other's privacy enough to know better than this.  Sorry to be a Debbie downer, but this rubbed me the wrong way.

It's not really a violation of her privacy. There's no expectation of privacy when you are in public. I personally would not take the picture.

• Content Curators
5 hours ago, Matt1984 said:

Sorry to hear that Debbie but trust us it’s just a woman holding an iPhone in public. Have a nice day!  

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block