Britney sticks her finger up to America

2 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

I don't blame her, I feel the same tbh and yes born and raised.. While it is the greatest country and we are able to live with certain freedoms for now, the people are just so nasty and ******* toxic... And rude and ignorant af... Constantly just saying whatever and not caring whatsoever.. Like Americans are rude and selfish and ignorant people.. We all have it in us a little bit, but uh :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

The greatest country for what? There are many great places in the world! I don't think there is one country that has it all. 

• Like 1

I live here and completely agree with her.  This country is trash.  Unless you’re a white, hetero***ual, christian man…you don’t matter and don’t deserve the freedom this “land of the free” offers.  This country is so full of disgusting, hateful people who continue to breed and instill their hate in their offspring.  If I had the money, I would absolutely deuce out of this trash bag country.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block