Britney sticks her finger up to America

32 minutes ago, tobstar73 said:

Totally this is becoming concerning. Like what is she angry about. She’s free, she’s married, she’s not working, like honestly 

Anger might take YEARS or decades or even a lifetime to unload. Going on trip doesnt resolve past stuggle just like that.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

She needs to talk to someone about her anger - a newly married and just returned from honeymoon woman should be basking in happiness. 

57 minutes ago, tobstar73 said:

Totally this is becoming concerning. Like what is she angry about. She’s free, she’s married, she’s not working, like honestly 

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

She is in the middle of the conservatorship battle omg.

Thank you :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: It's like some people don't have any brain cells...

She has reasons to be annoyed and she can speak up if she wants to, what pathetic excuse of so called 'fans' to continually attack her when she chooses to speak up - this is the very thing we fought for. She can use her voice, stop trying to silence her.

• Love 8
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Thank you :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: It's like some people don't have any brain cells...

She has reasons to be annoyed and she can speak up if she wants to, what pathetic excuse of so called 'fans' to continually attack her when she chooses to speak up - this is the very thing we fought for. She can use her voice, stop trying to silence her.

Right? As if she wasn’t just trafficked for 13 years and forced to work against her will. If I was forced to get an IUD when all I wanted was kids, I would be pretty angry too. What in the world is with some of these “fans” ?! 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

Fans: “I hope she speaks to someone about her anger”

Reactions: “You are stupid how dare you say that?” 

This forum is like walking on eggshells :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

i know you didn't say it but telling an abuse survivor 8 months out of their 13 year abuse that their anger is "concerning" is absolutely not the right take. you don't know that she isn't talking to someone about it already, she's hinted that she IS. she's allowed to still be angry and express that publicly while dealing with the root of the issues privately too. venting is healthy and normal. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

I can't believe this comment...so she's supposed to just up and forget about 13 years of mental and emotional torture by her own family? jfc some of ya'll are funny

• Love 5
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Fans: “I hope she speaks to someone about her anger”

Reactions: “You are stupid how dare you say that?” 

This forum is like walking on eggshells :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

I can see Breatheheavy ending up like Absolute Britney forum soon enough. Only like 5 people post there nowdays, and all of them are moderators. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Catalin said:

I can see Breatheheavy ending up like Absolute Britney forum soon enough. Only like 5 people post there nowdays, and all of them are moderators. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Anything that’s even a basic constructive critique/feedback about Britney is seen as being “stupid/deranged fan” on here - it’s gotten SO BAD :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 2

I don't blame her, I feel the same tbh and yes born and raised.. While it is the greatest country and we are able to live with certain freedoms for now, the people are just so nasty and ******* toxic... And rude and ignorant af... Constantly just saying whatever and not caring whatsoever.. Like Americans are rude and selfish and ignorant people.. We all have it in us a little bit, but uh :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block