Elizabeth Wagmeister: "I'll be in court later today for the latest Britney hearing, Keep an eye for updates this afternoon."

8 minutes ago, Darec said:

• After roughly two hours, the judge called for recess
  • Penny indicated she may push the matter to a later hearing, but then took a brief break from the courtroom.
  • “You don’t sit down a victim for a deposition to be deposed by the victimizer,” Rosengart argued in the courtroom.
  • Weingarten said that “unfortunately” there are documents under seal and “court orders regarding” the electronic surveillance. “Based on what I know,” he said, “I suspect that Ms. Spears will be a treasure trove of information.”
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Wait what? What did he mean by that? 

I think he means the surveillance was somehow approved or at least the court was informed about it, and that's why he's requesting the documents regarding that

I don't know how anyone has the stomach to legally represent someone like Jamie in a case like this and talk about his rights and his innocence :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

8 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

How different THIS judge Penny is from the Amber-Depp Judge Penny! That one rules her courtroom, this one dithers and postponed everything, running from every decision 

because this is probate court

for what we've heard, they will always prefer both parties to come to an agreement outside of court and just present their decisions regarding any issues. This is not like a criminal trial where they'll go to court for a month to come to a resolution, presenting evidence and testimonies, in this case there's like a million petitions and objections, and they have to go through each of them, but the hearings are not supposed to be that long, that's why they always book so many in a day, and why the next hearing is always a month away, because they're always booked all the time.

• Like 1

Even if Pennywise does rule to have Britney deposed, Britney will be FINE.  She has Rosengart - an INCREDIBLE attorney.  He will train her to remain composed and to give clear, concise, truthful, and to the point answers.  He won’t let them intimidate her - he will train her to expect everything.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block