P!NK drops new song "Irrelevant"

17 minutes ago, Brat said:

Is it gonna be about ********? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

More like a F.U. to Clearance Thomas and the patrichial system and anybody who is good and supports forcing people to have crotch goblins like the ten year old who was **** by incest and had to cross state lines to get the ******** at the baby chop shop..

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

While I've liked a single here and there, I haven't like a full album of hers since Funhouse.

Hope this is a return to form instead of the more neutered material she'd been giving us.

Funhouse was such a great era. Sober is an amazing song - and produced by Danja? Incredible. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 5
4 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

Hope it's good! IDK what happened with her in Hurts 2B Human and all I know so far but her mom facete... was a choice :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Gurl give me some "Try This" mixed with some "I'm not Dead" and a little flavour of "TTAL" & "BT" 

Hurts 2B Human was definitely underwhelming and barely promoted. A disappointing follow up to Beautiful Trauma, which I enjoyed. I'll check out this new song but idk how to feel about her atm. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block