P!NK drops new song "Irrelevant"

• Super Mods
13 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

oh I didn't know, the censorship is heavy here tbh... you can't spell s3x, for example :queenie_falling_dying_dead: s**

Omg I totally agree!

I dont get why its so censored considering only Adults are on here.

Its not like kids will come on here especially since this is mainly a Britney fan site

• Love 4
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, plam said:

wow. But Pink is not irrelevent, she's bad-*** cool!

Well. It's actually to her haters and detractors, people like you and me. 

If people find her irrelevant, she throws it right back at them , which she's right,she has a bigger platform, and we only have a small one and can't really change the world or make a global impact, so who's really irrelevant in this argument between the two of us..

Well, it seems like the ***** woke up one day, wrote a song and inmediately went to the studio to record, called a bunch of producers and remasterized :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: and the next day she published it. gurl why lying?

However here's the song, whatyall think?

personally at first listen is ok, just ok.

but loved the "gurls just wanna have rights!"

So the biiiach woke up one day, wrote a song, the same day went to the studio, grabbed a bunch of musicians, a producer and recorded the song... the same day a producer and a mixer remasterized the song.... the night she uploaded to every single platform (created a visualizer as well) and the next day she released... :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Gurl why you lie? 

----

However, the song is good. Loved the part Girls just wanna have rights

Exactly what I thought it would be... :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

It's very Soccer Mom who thinks she's edgy.

Ever since The Truth About Love there's just been something missing.

There were hints of the Pink I loved (SIut Like You, BIow Me) and even though I love Try and Is This Thing On? is probably my favorite Pink song, the rest of it was just so much Soccer Mom fluff.

I couldn't even begin to hum you anything off of Beautiful Trauma other than What About Us.

I forgot Hurts 2B Human even existed til I looked up her discography.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Exactly what I thought it would be... :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

It's very Soccer Mom who thinks she's edgy.

Ever since The Truth About Love there's just been something missing.

There were hints of the Pink I loved (SIut Like You, BIow Me) and even though I love Try and Is This Thing On? is probably my favorite Pink song, the rest of it was just so much Soccer Mom fluff.

I couldn't even begin to hum you anything off of Beautiful Trauma other than What About Us.

I forgot Hurts 2B Human even existed til I looked up her discography.

Pretty much this...:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block