Who did her make up & hair for Private Show (2016)??

It was not just the make-up it was everything, hew face, body, hair, everything looked on point and fresh. Like 2001 Britney.

Im pretty sure they must have adjust her medication a lot because they really wanted to milk her as much as they could.

You can see her face changed so much, no water retention from the meds etc.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

It was not just the make-up it was everything, hew face, body, hair, everything looked on point and fresh. Like 2001 Britney.

Im pretty sure they must have adjust her medication a lot because they really wanted to milk her as much as they could.

You can see her face changed so much, no water retention from the meds etc.

It was not only that.. most importantly she looked happy..rumors said that in 2015-2016 something happened and her father didn't control her,her brother took care of her..but her father returned in 2017 and we all know what happened... her looks,her performances went downhill ..she was forced to do worldwide tours!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

She looks so gorgeous. I remember being so pleasantly surprised when this dropped. I really do hope whoever was responsible for this look comes back. Juicy Scoop with Heather Macdonald and Perez Hilton (ugh) talked about a source that they knew who mentioned she doesn’t do glam anymore because she can’t sit still for long periods of time…Take this with a grain of salt because Britney mentioned she is currently reading two books, I’m sure she sits still while reading.Β 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block